Character Discussion Pudding's role in the future

We know she and her tribe is really important to somehow able to read Poneglyphs... Besides Robin so far the last person who can do so.

So will she have a role again?

What if the theory about BB being at WCI to get the Red Poneglyph of Big Mom is maybe a chance for him to get her as well?

It's pretty predictable what her role will be. In five or seven years, Oda will remember creating her and will create a subplot out his ass last minute to reintroduce her to the story. That is basic Oda writing 101.

Last edited:
If she's not used by Blackbeard to read the poneglyphs, she won't be used for anything else, maybe she’ll get a little fanservice scene in the final battle when all crew's allies show up.

If another character with three eyes appears, she will lose any relevance she had in the story.

Last edited:
We know she and her tribe is really important to somehow able to read Poneglyphs... Besides Robin so far the last person who can do so.

So will she have a role again?

What if the theory about BB being at WCI to get the Red Poneglyph of Big Mom is maybe a chance for him to get her as well?
Not a bad prediction, that.

i doubt that she would be used by no other than Big Mom herself.

Big Mom true card is red poneglyph tho, she can leave anytime with his homies when she realize that Kaido is losing.

maybe awakened Pudding would be the one who gonna lead Big Mom to Elbaf because of the other poneglyph or ancient weapon, since i cant find the perfect reason for BM to go to Elbaf if not because of that two.

i doubt that she would be used by no other than Big Mom herself.

Big Mom true card is red poneglyph tho, she can leave anytime with his homies when she realize that Kaido is losing.

maybe awakened Pudding would be the one who gonna lead Big Mom to Elbaf because of the other poneglyph or ancient weapon, since i cant find the perfect reason for BM to go to Elbaf if not because of that two.
Yeah or perhaps she will seek to conquer a new territory although that sounds less logical and strong as an argument.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Pudding was concerned that her power might never awaken.
BUt considering her traumatic experience regarding how people treated her like a freak due to her third eye, it's possible that this power never manifested on her due to some psychological component.
Taking into consideration the events that transpired on WCI arc, with Sanji helping her take the first steps to surpass that trauma, maybe, MAYBE it means her power can actually develop now.
But the thing is....Oda is a master at simply changing plans, and not delivering things.
So..............there's that....

Pudding was concerned that her power might never awaken.
BUt considering her traumatic experience regarding how people treated her like a freak due to her third eye, it's possible that this power never manifested on her due to some psychological component.
Taking into consideration the events that transpired on WCI arc, with Sanji helping her take the first steps to surpass that trauma, maybe, MAYBE it means her power can actually develop now.
But the thing is....Oda is a master at simply changing plans, and not delivering things.
So..............there's that....
She is so similar to Big Mom when it comes to bipolarism despite the intrinsic matter is radically different.

Whatever should have happened did not happen in WCI, I don't think oda will spend any time in it....if needed he might do the BB or WG kidnap her and then force her(and she awakens for plot purpose) and is able to read.