Status
Not open for further replies.
1- CoA Flow Barrier.
2- CoA Flow Internal.
3- CoC Flow Black Lightning.
4- A potential new form for G4 or a new Gear.
"They're not multiple PUs bro, he's just inproving his attacking Haki." :tchpepe:
What the fuck are you going about? There is no "Flow Barrier" or "Internal". That's the same thing it just goes deeper. It's all Ryou. The ability to launch Haki.

Luffy could already do all that shit beforehand. It's just he had no control over it.

And there is no new Gear, and if there is a new form (which again 0 proof except your headcanon), that's not a powerup. All forms are equivalent just with different stats.

1- CoA Flow Barrier.
2- CoA Flow Internal.
"They're not multiple PUs bro, he's just inproving his attacking Haki." :tchpepe:
1-2 are the same thing (flowing haki) and 4 hasn't happened so it's still 2 so far, rating powerups like that would be like saying Luffy tanking hits and stretching are 2 powerups instead of just 1 (being rubber).

What the fuck are you going about? There is no "Flow Barrier" or "Internal". That's the same thing it just goes deeper. It's all Ryou. The ability to launch Haki.

Luffy could already do all that shit beforehand. It's just he had no control over it.

And there is no new Gear, and if there is a new form (which again 0 proof except your headcanon), that's not a powerup. All forms are equivalent just with different stats.
1- CoA Flow Barrier.
2- CoA Flow Internal.

"They're all the same bro, no different at all." :pepeke:

There's no such thing as gear 5. We've already covered blood (gear 2), bones (gear 3), and muscle (gear 4). Remember, gears are not stronger versions of each other, they're modifying different things.

Awakening will be saved for Blackbeard and it will nullify his tremors.
I can see that awakening is saved by for Blackbeard and your point makes sense too but about gear 5 i think it can happen. Maybe its because i want to see Luffy with a cool form too.

Yeah and gear 3 and 4 are the same cause Luffy is just blowing air into himself. :okay:
Not sure why you're being so disingenuous, it's literally just applying haki outward and Luffy even tries ''barrier'' while practicing the same concept in the prison where Hyogoro only taught him 1 thing, in your extreme definitions of powerups Giant Pistol and Giant Balloon would be 2 different powerups while everyone else understand they're part of Gear 3 the same way offensive Ryou and barrier haki are just Flowing Haki.

Not sure why you're being so disingenuous, it's literally just applying haki outward and Luffy even tries ''barrier'' while practicing the same concept in the prison where Hyogoro only taught him 1 thing, in your extreme definitions of powerups Giant Pistol and Giant Balloon would be 2 different powerups while everyone else understand they're part of Gear 3 the same way offensive Ryou and barrier haki are just Flowing Haki.
Me being disingenuous? Really? While saying with a straight face that "CoA Barrier" and the vey special "CoA Internal" that only handful of people could use is the same thing is vey ingenuous to you? Really? Realllly?

Me being disingenuous? Really? While saying with a straight face that "CoA Barrier" and the vey special "CoA Internal" that only handful of people could use is the same thing is vey ingenuous to you? Really? Realllly?
This may be the root of your confusion, the one only a handful of people can use is the CoC coating, CoA internal can be used by the people of Wano that know haki and it's how the scabbards could hurt Kaido.

This may be the root of your confusion, the one only a handful of people can use is the CoC coating, CoA internal can be used by the people of Wano that know haki and it's how the scabbards could hurt Kaido.
Is tha so? Are you seriously saying that the scabbards could use the internal type of Flow? This type of Haki is that easy huh. I guess Hyogoro could too but he just chose not to when he was collared with explosives because he's just that dedicated of a teacher letting Luffy save him instead. Same thing for Yamato. She knows Flow as showcased in her showdown with Kaido too but she just that good of a future strawhat she decided to wait for her future captain to save her to build good rapport with him instead of freeing herself. I guess the samurai fodder could use internal Flow too, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.