Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint gonna happen
Midd is destined to fail
Based on the unluckiest pirate in the history L magnet
It's that headcanon that keeps you anchored on these bad takes. Kidd is bound to fail in his ultimate goal (finding the One Piece/becoming the Pirate King) but that's about it. He's winning this Battle.

I mean, that's Luffy's (MC) dream, no Kidd fan believes that he'll achieve it
:kaidowhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Do you think we may see a flashback of how Kidd lost his arm against shanks crew?
I'm really hoping Kid is gonna be directly involved during the Shanks arc and thus will carry over multiple arcs like Law has. He deserves that much at LEAST! Also vs the WG and the race for Laugh Tale and One Piece too tbh.

But yeah, we need to see why Kid hates Shanks so much and wanted him dead, it feels very personal. Shanks or his crewmate cutting Kids arm too, WTF?! I know they don't fuck around and are savage, but to permanenly cripple someone like that in the same way Shanks was? It has to be due to Luffy one way or another! Definitely! Shanks probably made Kid bet that arm or something somehow and cut it off himself! Would be the most fitting imo!

I need to know who did IT, oda are IT sounds Like the crewmates did IT, but shanKs is only swordman în the crew
I really believe it was Shanks, it would be most fitting for him to do it. Oda has been trying to show Shanks in a very shocking different light lately, subtlety building up Shanks to be very different to how he's been portrayed generally and how Luffy sees and idolises him too. That moment with Roo killing that bandit in the beginning and Shanks being so "cold" and serious will come back in FULL (RED) Force soon! I am very adamant about that but not "Adam Ant" though!

:Dr.Killer::luffylaugh::fujilaugh::kidsmile::usosmug::endthis:

It's that headcanon that keeps you anchored on these bad takes. Kidd is bound to fail in his ultimate goal (finding the One Piece/becoming the Pirate King) but that's about it. He's winning this Battle.

I mean, that's Luffy's (MC) dream, no Kidd fan believes that he'll achieve it
:kaidowhat:
Remember my TYR Thread? A god which always won, even when he lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.