Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Why? She bled when she hit the ground during wci after mother caramel's picture got damaged

Sanji has a better durability than big mom without her conquerors coating

A sword swing from a yonko commander can't even make him bleed
There is no proof that Big Mom's durability is because she coats herself in conquer haki. She is a natural born destroyer, and her natural durability is her biggest and most iconic feature.

It clearly is coc at this point, because we already saw her use armement on top of her skin while she was in a normal emotional state

But anyways you guys are being ridiculous for thinking that big mom was as durable as she normally is when she was mentally a child

She literally got her skin pierced through by queen's men , you guys seriously think big mom in that state where she can be so easily damaged is more durable than sanji?
I think it's more ridiculous that Big Mom is capable of creating a coat of adv. CoC constantly every single day, even when sleeping, when Luffy can't do it for a few minutes and already runs out of Haki

that's my only problem with her durability being a CoC coating always

There is no proof that Big Mom's durability is because she coats herself in conquer haki. She is a natural born destroyer, and her natural durability is her biggest and most iconic feature.
She bleed because she hit the ground during wci after an emotional breakdown

Clearly when she isn't in a normal state she can't use whatever makes her skin so durable, which is likely coc coating

You guys seriously believe that queen without his hybrid and without haki can damage big mom with a physical attack?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
She bleed because she hit the ground during wci after an emotional breakdown

Clearly when she isn't in a normal state she can't use whatever makes her skin so durable, which is likely coc coating

You guys seriously believe that queen without his hybrid and without haki can damage big mom with a physical attack?
He never damaged her though... show me a panel where he made her bleed

I think it's more ridiculous that Big Mom is capable of creating a coat of adv. CoC constantly every single day, even when sleeping, when Luffy can't do it for a few minutes and already runs out of Haki

that's my only problem with her durability being a CoC coating always
Maybe she mastered it, but it's clearly connected to her emotions and I doubt it's armement

But anyways it's not the point of the debate, big mom when she looses it can be damaged, the big mom that queen knocked out can't be as strong and as durable as the normal big mom

He never damaged her though... show me a panel where he made her bleed
The whole assassination plan bege planned was based around the fact that big mom can get hurt when gets emotionally shocked

Pretty there was a scene where she fell on her knees and started bleeding, not sure if it's a filler or not, but it's based on the Canon fact that she can be damaged while she is in a state of shock

Bro, big mom without haki can be killed by normal bullets, it was stated dozens of times that her durability comes from the coc coating she uses

Why do you guys think nerfed big mom with no haki, who got her pierced through by normal needles by queen's men, would be more durable than current sanji?
Im not taking this conversation seriously because of how ridiculous it is LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.