Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Want Morj really want was just to get great war, with tension and a overwhelming force of the Yonkou who was hyped since 400chapters ago, not small childrens and gifters stealing screentime from the main villians of this arc. Are people mad for Morj though, let be honest if Oda would make the raid different, over 99% would love it if the Beast pirates would take the W in the first round. People quoting Morj in twitter and trying to change his opinion who is simple a fact and true, the arc missing tension and danger feeling.
Flying six,Jack,Hawkins, the fights are worse and a disgusting portrayal for any Yonkou at this point.

It is not going to happen, I was one who actually believe that at least the first round would end in the victory of the beast pirates, but thinking this could still happen? Nah, the most fights are already done, if the flying six and Jack not getting magically awakening, I don´t see them up again for a while. I understand Morj feeling though, Im thinking the same but we can´t change Oda mind, the arc is going to reach his climax soon.

Im not even disappointed how Hawkins get defeated, after seeing how Jack was handle, I had nothing to lose anymore, I really even expect such a battle for Killer and Hawkins... I kinda know it that Oda not even take much time to build up these fights, Hawkins power and cardset has lot of potential, but I know Oda wouldn´t really mind much about him, for Oda right now it just matter that he show the end of the fights and go forward since his main actors of this raiid are Luffy,Zoro,Sanji,Kid and Law vs Kaido,King,Queen and Big mom.
He want to have more screentime to his main actors, because that he sacrifice his flying six,Jack and Hawkins(soon Fuku).
Is the raid so far totally shitty, nope, but could it be better? Yes...
Remember when the BMP defeated Luffy and the others during the tea party and then during the Wano arc, we thought that something similar would happen again but this time with the Beasts Pirates.:catcry:

Damn even Killer vs Hawkins , a fight between members of the worst gen, finishes before Raizou vs Fukurokuju.
:nicagesmile:
Makes me question if Oda has a greater plan for the fight...
Defeat order ain't really indicative of powerlevel (except for the 2 Emperors and King/Queen), same happened in Enies Lobby when Fukuro was defeated before Khalifa (and Fukuro > Khalifa was canon).

I mean BM was the last F5 to fall but doesn't mean she was the strongest..

Im not even disappointed how Hawkins get defeated, after seeing how Jack was handle, I had nothing to lose anymore, I really even expect such a battle for Killer and Hawkins... I kinda know it that Oda not even take much time to build up these fights, Hawkins power and cardset has lot of potential, but I know Oda wouldn´t really mind much about him, for Oda right now it just matter that he show the end of the fights and go forward since his main actors of this raiid are Luffy,Zoro,Sanji,Kid and Law vs Kaido,King,Queen and Big mom.
He want to have more screentime to his main actors, because that he sacrifice his flying six,Jack and Hawkins(soon Fuku).
Is the raid so far totally shitty, nope, but could it be better? Yes...
Murata did a good job hyping up MA executive.

Even some S class heroes serve as a hype tools just to showcase their power set.
Oda in the other hand turn one of the strongest crew in the world into a useless bunch of clowns. Poor sods farming Ls non stop. Only King and to some extent Queen was shown as a legit threat so far.

The alliance surviving a failed raid is more bullshit than they just winning first try, imo, not to mention the amount of time that would be wasted
The raid doesn´t need to "fail" in my opinion, that the first attempt end in a lose for the alliance,but without skipping 2weeks later, he could handle it better with more tension. Like Marco coming in last second and using his "awakening" to give the alliance a second attempt where the alliance win after a brutal battle, nothing about delay, just making a good next to next build up. I agree making a new attempt later in two weeks doesn´t would make sense, but the strawhats beeing in the verge of dead and Marco showing up in the last second would be far more better rather to see how a small children take more screentime then the main cast or that we get so many offscreen battles. The worst part was how Oda stall from chapter 994 to 1000 only to make chapter 1000 special for Luffy arriving at the rooftop, fodders get more screentime, more running scene.

This raid had far more potential, we don´t need to lie ourself and trying to make it better as it is.

i liked the idea of Oda use Sanji running away from Queen to show X-Drake vs Apoo fight and maybe Sanji will meets Yamato too.

Oda will show Sanji nosebleeding after meets Yamato while chased by 1.32b character :cantseeme::cantseeme:
Even luffy run away from his fight with katakuri to figure out how to approve his observation haki …it doesn’t mean he run from the fight …just give himself time to think how to deal with the situation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.