Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his choice. He attempted to fight Yonko when he is not on even on the Yonko's league. Lol. Biting more than he could chew. ;
you could say the same about the scabbards and the other rooftop supernova.

zoro chose to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

something sanji is incapable of doing.

u could say the same with law kidd killer luffy
no one was in yonko league
im not expect much from low iq sanjitard tho
enjoy sanji greatness on his period :milaugh:
Well Luffy is back fighting. lol. Kidd and Law are fighting another Yonko. Meanwhile, Zoro after learning that Yonko is out of his league, he ended up fighting King after taking magical steroid. lol.
Of course a brainless Zorotard like you would not understand. lol

I can respect Kid much more than Luffy tbh. On top of not being granted all the MC perks dude even has to fight a Yonkou nerfed.
He deserves a W even though I doubt they come even close of defeating Meme.
- "Tower" means "the collapse of the old" and a hidden meaning of the letter is "a new way".
- Killer: "Go ahead, mate/partner !!".
:myman:

there goes hawkins 200iq character, got asskicked by the nerfed killer even when he was in the advantage, all his smartness and precautions was worth nothing exceptional.

Queen fanboying sanji RS while sanji running away to prepare his mind...lol

Fights are literally being like fairy tail shit, moreover it lacks fighting choreography. Oda off paneling every fight and showing only the results is not praiseworthy at all.

Tbh, i felt zero tension in the fights till now, although there were hype in the beginning but it didnt live upto it.

When i say zero tension, oda is planning fake tension by dropping onigasima on flower capital like it will ever happen:suresure:

with zoro blocking 2 yonko and scarring one forever? Yes i'm fine with that:myman:

Blocking? Or attempted blocking when he can't? lol. Good thing Daddy law was there to bail him out. lol

Scarring Yonko? That's a feat now. Everybody can hurt Kaido. even Momo. lol Of course a Zorotard is always fine with Zoro even sleeping in the middle of the battle.

@Sentinel
Doffy can be glad that he was taking out in DR and not here, he would probably end up getting defeated mid diff so Law could help Kid more against Big mom. Probably he wouldn't get CoC/Awakening if we been be honest here.
Nah bruh, that's cap. Oda obviously planned a High-Extreme diff fight for Law against Doffy. It would've been the most meaningful battle of Law's life, there's no way he would've mid diffed him.

Oda's original plan probably was for Kid and Luffy to take out the Yonkou.

I feel like 40% of Kid love comes from MC downplay, if their New World situations were reversed the same people would be saying Luffy and his crew have plot powers for surviving fights with almost all emperors and Kid deserves a W for spending 2 years training.

Status
Not open for further replies.