Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Midnight or Adam needs to go.

Mid for obvious reasons.

Adam cus scum might just be trying to frame mid? Also fuji dies instead of him even though fuji had less votes? Lol.

Midnight's claim has been confusing. On day 2 he said he got info on an ability that was used by scum and last day phase he said he has one shots. I want to know what has he been doing on past nights since he admitted he has one shot abilities.

marimo bus driving Flower and Yo on night 1 didn't make sense to me. He said he scum read Flower and he also voted Fuji on day 1 but why did he bus drive Yo with Flower who subbed in late and who didn't say much? He should have bus drove a town read with a scum read.

@Juliet @Light D Lamperouge @Kvothe Kingkiller @Ratchet @ConquistadoR @Enryu @Van @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MangoSenpai @Destroya @Midnight Delight @Adam 🍎 @RippedCal @T-Pein™ @Marimo_420 @Midnight Delight

I think Fuji is the first person that tried to change the wagon. Apparently he had vote on Dest but went on to recommend these 4 players from D1 which don't make sense at all.

You are sussing players regardless they were active or not when Cfd happened, or for not jumping on cfd last minute? Wtf

Note Nat is towniest here as per him. But go on to vote her later on.

Then Enryu n ConquistadoR said they would rather vote for Nat. In the end it really were Professor and ConquistadoR that started the Nat cfd.

These 6 voted Nat.

@Adam 🍎 said Nat wouldn't be back for defense but still vote her.

Aside from Fuji, what feels scummy to me are these 4 posters.
Mango, ConquistadoR, Adam and Cal. These 4 are the ones that implanted the idea scums were pushing Dest because he's an easy lynch. That is what led to Cfd imo.
Among them scummiest is Mango. Aside from pushing this idea he didn't contribute or get involved here.

I misplaced Adam quote. But he posted 2/5 thing.

Cfd thing started here. Scum Professor started the voting.

It's hard doing so on mobile. So i probably mixed up some quotes or look messy.

Ratchet remained consistent here. He town read Nat before and still did but didn't defend Nat. But since Nat didn't comply with him either this thing really isn't something i wanna keep against him.

Now whether Fuji was on Dest lynch to save himself part or not, that i didn't confirm so far but didn't feel like he sussed Dest here. He also was the one first one that jumped on me after Dest case, which probably take good amount of time to properly go through. Also he tried vigging me off before confirming me scum, more so when i had claimed i had info which felt like more so why h3 even suggested it.
Regardless he's town or not, i am feeling good going with his lynch.

I also feel Dest needs a good look into. One confirm scum was involved in starting the cfd that took the wagon off him. I think he should claim. His long case tldr is something i have only seen scums do so far, if he usually does this as town too then correct me here. His D1 play also scummy and he did nothing but made nitpicking case on those who sussed him or voted him. I think he could also be scum here, hence Zoro pushing him D1 riled him up. He tried sheeping Ratchet D1. Said was town reading Ekko but still jumped on the cfd. Than claimed simping Nat PR that also feels sus, and remained inactive afterwards. I will go into Professors interactions more if i catch something there but for now i think iam gonna need him claim his role and actions.

ConquistadoR told he sussed Nat from earlier so didn't confirm that part yet here. Adam feels like indie at worst, do not fulfill Pervert or Scientist criterion so i dont suspect he intentionally tried to change the wagon here. Mango definitely scummy. Cal will need to be looked into more post but Gai claim look solid to me and janitor kill afterwards.

Yeah that's about it about last day cfd
I can actually see marimo as scum fake claiming because when I looked at this post from Yo last day phase he tagged everyone and since marimo said he hasn't been keeping up with the game, scum players who don't keep up with the game they pick up a players post that looks towny to them and use it as a fake claim to target players with their action. marimo must have thought this post from Yo looked towny to him and he used his fake claim saying he switched Yo with Flower since he must have thought Yo was getting town read. There is also some contradicting actions between marimo and Conq.

Conq also needs to explain himself more because he said he targeted T-Pein on night 1, last day phase it looked like he said he targeted marimo on night 2 but I also saw a post from Fuji saying Conq rolecrushed and Light questioning Conq's ability about rolecrushing. So which is it now that Conq did on night 2? Did he rolecrush on night 2 or did he visit marimo on night 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.