Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but cant you just work it out once you see a few flips? they probably need fakes
TAC probably didnt expect Usopp and Prof to die early but yeah maybe fake claims can be a thing.

Im just not putting too much stock in it, especially with scum having a Janitor ability.

I think one scum is running around fake claiming Lind's role right now.

TAC probably didnt expect Usopp and Prof to die early but yeah maybe fake claims can be a thing.

Im just not putting too much stock in it, especially with scum having a Janitor ability.

I think one scum is running around fake claiming Lind's role right now.
i mean thats a safe bet, its like the most lucrative part of a janitor shot so I'd be shocked if they weren't

Oh but then what that post about Ratchet being modblocked because he was not following it + him forced to move his vote .
He got modblocked because he didn't move the vote. Not because of him not following it

its the same effect when Flower was forced to vote for adam on day 1.

Scum saw people weren't following the lynch write up (which was probably fake) and tried to save someone

He got modblocked because he didn't move the vote. Not because of him not following it

its the same effect when Flower was forced to vote for adam on day 1.

Scum saw people weren't following the lynch write up (which was probably fake) and tried to save someone
Who was the leading wagon at the time, was it Midnight?

This could be a frame attempt tbh.

Other than Midnight who do you think is scum.
@Light D Lamperouge can you answer this too.

Who was the leading wagon at the time, was it Midnight?

This could be a frame attempt tbh.

Other than Midnight who do you think is scum.
@Light D Lamperouge can you answer this too.
It was between midnight and marimo with the whole mess tbh. It could be a frame attempt, just saying it doesn't paint a great picture when scum used a fake lynch write up to get Fuji 1.0 or adam lynched and since that didn't work, they reverted to force vote ability on some people.

You could see it in the vote write up by TAC. Ratchet and Adam was shown voting for you when they clearly didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.