Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Full claim please.
I am an young condescending lad still perfecting my technique.

Later I'll be able to control space :catpole:

In canon, not here.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Character name, abilities and the flavour name of said abilities.
No fun. Already did on Chimera game and got lynched :super:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
You have been *useless* this game in a Mafia sense. Now you can continue to be, and keep arguing with me on this, or you can start to change that. Your most notable involvement so far is wasting a lie detector against you. That cannot be what you want your game legacy to be.
I was pushing Marimo's lynch, who seems to have lied now and is scum, since I subbed in br0. Furthermore, I did not waste a lie detector ability. I'll explain the sequence of events again if you want me to.

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
I am Town, but this is a waste. I've lead the only scum lynch all game. My reads have so far been almost perfect in regards to who was lynched.
I can't disagree with that but if you get confirmed town without having ANY doubds....i'll follow you till the end of the world !

I thought I saw somewhere here Yo said he targeted Dest and suspects he was bus driven with Light. I don't believe there are two bus drivers in game since marimo said he bus drove Lanji and midnight.

@Midnight Delight Last day phase you have been talking about having one shots and you'll might as say what have you been doing on all nights. Who did you visit on all nights and what kind of actions did you use.

I thought I saw somewhere here Yo said he targeted Dest and suspects he was bus driven with Light. I don't believe there are two bus drivers in game since marimo said he bus drove Lanji and midnight.

@Midnight Delight Last day phase you have been talking about having one shots and you'll might as say what have you been doing on all nights. Who did you visit on all nights and what kind of actions did you use.
He didnt bus drive lanji and midnight since my action went through though

yo is likely to be redirected. Light and Dest were not bus driven cause my action on light went through as well

Light didn't got bus drived. So i likely was redirected to light.

Marimo lying though. Don't think Kvothe would get redirect same night, or only one of her rps

Status
Not open for further replies.