Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I did not waste a town ability. Is 'before' a term you are unfamiliar with or too difficult for you to understand? Let me know if so, I'll hold your hand and walk you through it.
Instead of trying to be condescending, start making yourself useful. Scum hunt, do something. Your slot is worthless so far
It was an error. He said correction.
@MangoSenpai Full claim too please.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Instead of trying to be condescending, start making yourself useful. Scum hunt, do something. Your slot is worthless so far
@MangoSenpai Full claim too please.
I am not trying to be supercilious. You made a doltish post, I've corrected you on it. It's as simple as that. I'll do what I want to do, when I want to do it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am not trying to be supercilious. You made a doltish post, I've corrected you on it. It's as simple as that. I'll do what I want to do, when I want to do it.
You have been *useless* this game in a Mafia sense. Now you can continue to be, and keep arguing with me on this, or you can start to change that. Your most notable involvement so far is wasting a lie detector against you. That cannot be what you want your game legacy to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.