Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those people need help.
The same flawed argument was used to say "Sanji > Jinbei because Jinbei was fighting WW" and we all know how that ended. Now we saw Sanji get beat by Queen with no damage only to have to get a power up to survive.

Killer completely outclassed Hawkings. They also forget that Killer isn't 100% since he fought on the rooftop.
Exhibit A
Sanji > Killer is common sense
It’s “common sense” even though the manga literally calls the rooftop 5 “the most powerful rookies” lol

Those people need help.
The same flawed argument was used to say "Sanji > Jinbei because Jinbei was fighting WW" and we all know how that ended. Now we saw Sanji get beat by Queen with no damage only to have to get a power up to survive.

Killer completely outclassed Hawkings. They also forget that Killer isn't 100% since he fought on the rooftop.
Who's Who isn't even on Jack's level, much less King and Queen, doesn't even make sense to compare.

Base Sanji already showed to be superior than Who's Who, who is at most close to Perospero, one shotted like colateral fodder by Sanji hitting Queen, who basicly tanked the attack easily

Now that is a very objective outcome. Knowing oda that is very likely.
its a proper solution to make sense out of everything at hand also why he bothered cuing to Momo lifting the island..

btw see all your critiques regarding LITERALLY EVERYTHING.. do you have any bias plot preference in Onigashima.. like what are you more intrigued about..?

If anyone thinks Killer can defeat Sanji. Their sanity needs to be questioned. Sanji just got a durubaility buff that puts him above every Nova bar Kid. Killer stands no chance. Sanji is faster, more durable and has a better attack potency.
Cap.

Killer can bypass Kaido's scales. Cook is still struggling to bypass Queen's durability.

I repeat: Killer would smack Cook around. :kata:

If anyone thinks Killer can defeat Sanji. Their sanity needs to be questioned. Sanji just got a durubaility buff that puts him above every Nova bar Kid. Killer stands no chance. Sanji is faster, more durable and has a better attack potency.
The manga literally says Killer is stronger than Sanji. What do y’all not understand lol

:kobeha:

Stop trying guys. He has trash feats
tho i have a bias for sanji in this matchup..
Killer hass all the tools to damage sanji under his durability now.. thats if he resorts to sonic moves.. in a 1v1 brawl (no sonic or DJ) i'd bet on sanji's fighting style..
but it'd get pretty difficult for sanji once Killer goes supersonic mode. hah

i'd say all out fight even before PU is high - extreme for sanji but that's just based on my perception.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
tho i have a bias for sanji in this matchup..
Killer hass all the tools to damage sanji under his durability now.. thats if he resorts to sonic moves.. in a 1v1 brawl (no sonic or DJ) i'd bet on sanji's fighting style..
but it'd get pretty difficult for sanji once Killer goes supersonic mode. hah

i'd say all out fight even before PU is high - extreme for sanji but that's just based on my perception.
Two words:

Invisibility

Status
Not open for further replies.