Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Lots of people were sussing Nat. If he thought that Nat was a wolf on the other team, then maybe he wanted to thin that team out and put more pressure on them.
Already had an Ekko flip mate Prof knows not to overgun for the other team too hard he saw it in Pokemon. You're a better player than Nat you just are and if I'm scum there I just let that happen to be honest, your town flip wouldn't really hurt anyone bar maybe Nick.

Ratchet

I'm playing today as if it's going to be my last day in this game by the way. I'm consensus townread and as we get deeper I can't be around for much longer.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
He did indeed try to go for Adam, because 1 he wasnt really too much into the Dest Lynch and 2- He town read me and he did voice how much Adam was fucking up thread wise and that his read on him was changing, so his vote on Adam makes sense.

Especially since he left his vote on him and didnt change it to Nat.
I said I lean town on him but it's something to note as well, if down the line we're stuck. As I said, Ratchet is a good player, and it would look horrible to switch to Nat, someone who he town read, like he said above. That's why it would make sense to switch to someone he scum read during the phase.

My heart desires it.
YTW
Kvothe-
Fuji-
Light-
Enryu-
Midnight
Marimo
-
Cal-
Juliet-
Adam-
Conquistador
Ali Baba

Mango
Lanji

Dest
T Pein
Ratchet

As I said earlier this is bearing in mind the hints Conq, Ali and Lanji made.

I have been consistently againt Adam and I maintain that his play has been scum sided this game. That said I have done work over the Night Phase and I have things to post about it which is why you've seen changes in my opinion today. I just hope I can finish it off today so I can post it because it's wallie time. That's why I wanted a CFD there. But if you compare it to Ekko I was pushing it much weaker. I wish I had been more engaged end of day 2 because I read Nat as Town.
I've divulged above why I said what I said.

Ratchet

Relax, I was confused because I thought the RPS was a best of three and so his result would tied with mine but apparently the last 2 are back up in case I tie with the first one.

So yeah I lost.

Got S/P/R
Well that checks out. We have scum in you or Dest and it's probably just Dest.

Already had an Ekko flip mate Prof knows not to overgun for the other team too hard he saw it in Pokemon. You're a better player than Nat you just are and if I'm scum there I just let that happen to be honest, your town flip wouldn't really hurt anyone bar maybe Nick.
So I get sussed as Ekko's teammate for voting too late on the CFD, as well as sussed as Prof's teammate for him trying a CFD on Nat. I mean, makes sense I'm part of both teams.

Ratchet

Anyway I have a wallie of the ages in the oven but I may be up all night finishing it.

I've ISO'd Ekko and Prof and I want to talk about all the interactions they've had with people in this game. They're our two scum flips and it's time to get some of their partners from it. Ekko will be posted first.

Ratchet

So I get sussed as Ekko's teammate for voting too late on the CFD, as well as sussed as Prof's teammate for him trying a CFD on Nat. I mean, makes sense I'm part of both teams.
I never once called you Ekko's team mate. You could help yourself by claiming or giving me something clearing here but you're just not.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Is Alibaba being town read because he hinted a character? I'm not able to understand what Alibaba has been saying.
Alibaba said he's Kakashi. While Kakashi is a hidden perv, Icha Icha has more to do with Jiraiya since he's the author of the stories. Kakashi just reads them.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Oki. So since Dest got the RPS from Fuji and I got it from Kvo, we weren't BD. The reason why I was pestering Dest about his night stuff was that I made his action fail, or at the very least that should have happened, unless he has some immunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.