Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be ridiculous, Luffy is far stronger than any of them and he is taking on a weakened Kaido.
Big Mom is completely fine so somebody will save them, probably Marco at first.

Big Mom is as strong as Kaido, she isn't going down in such a ridiculous way
Uhhhh i never said She's going down (that will be in Elbaf ig). All im saying bis she's getting smacked.

Some of Kaidou's subordinates shot at Sanji when they see that he is running away. Some of the bullets hit Sanji's head, but they don't affect him at all.
As I thought @Sentinel the bullet didn't do much, Sanji clearly is immun to them. So much for a L for Sentinel, @Zowo ..:cheers:

A text box explains us that the meaning of the card “Tower” is "the destruction of the old". But it also has another hidden meaning, which is "a new path". Then we can see that Kid rise up again in front of Big Mom.

Big Mom: "Wow, what's up!?
You've suddenly recovered... Kid!!"

Kid: "Ohh, my body feels light..."

The chapter ends with a Killer panel.

Killer: "Go, partner!!!"
Oh boy shit is going down in next chapter. Kid going to all out with his top moves.
Killer as firstmate made a insane good job, Killer and Kid get a great portrayal.
@rerere , @Pantheos , @Lukegranders @ReggieZoldyck21 can start the party for the whole week and if we get next chapter Kid im pretty sure Kid showing insane feats soon.

The chapter overall sound far better then I expectet. Hawkins use his all cards but against Killer it didn' help him and we see two new moves from Killer.

Also new skills from Big mom, this chapter sound epic, can't wait for the picture.

Don't be ridiculous, Luffy is far stronger than any of them and he is taking on a weakened Kaido.
Big Mom is completely fine so somebody will save them, probably Marco at first.

Big Mom is as strong as Kaido, she isn't going down in such a ridiculous way
Luffy isn't Kid and Law and beating big mom isn't the same as beating kaido.

Kaido has a (likely awakened) mythical zoan. He can tank far more attacks than big mom can.

As I thought @Sentinel the bullet didn't do much, Sanji clearly is immun to them. So much for a L for Sentinel, @Zowo ..:cheers:

Oh boy shit is going down in next chapter. Kid going to all out with his top moves.
Killer as firstmate made a insane good job, Killer and Kid get a great portrayal.
@rerere , @Pantheos , @Lukegranders @ReggieZoldyck21 can start the party for the whole week and if we get next chapter Kid im pretty sure Kid showing insane feats soon.

The chapter overall sound far better then I expectet. Hawkins use his all cards but against Killer it didn' help him and we see two new moves from Killer.

Also new skills from Big mom, this chapter sound epic, can't wait for the picture.
Actually only 1 new named attack (Jin Sonic) which I can't wait to see :shocking:

And oh boi... the Kidd hype is monstrous, LINLIN IS GOING DOWN :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.