Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that have to do with them having the same durability and "regeneration" because of their gene awakenings???
Because they don't have the same durability at all because Sanji was already a fighter in base, as i said, if they can't rearrange their bones by themselves, they will fight looking a wrecked piece of junk, Sanji is apparently doing that with ease by himself here

Come on... the meaning is clear on our face: not only Kaido, but Linlin too will be destroyed cause they rapresent the old relics of a passed era, leaving space to the new era
Just as those words are announced we cut to Linlin who's enstranged to see Kidd ready to fight.
The discussion Killer and Hawkins were having rafforces that:

Hawkins: "What is the point of fighting a battle you cannot win!!
If you can't cut me down then you can surrender.
I will tell Kaidou to forgive you.
Can't you see the reality!!?
They have ruled the seas for a long time!!
Compared to them, you have no chance to win!!!"

Killer: "Isn't your voice cracking?
Because deep down you are also regretting YOUR OWN CHOICE...!!
We have already managed to live through the future you feared so much!!
Fufufu."

Hawkins: "You will soon regret choosing that future!!"

Killer: "I too have decided to take a risk now.
I will do what need to do so that I don't have any regret.
Sorry if you took me wrongly but it isn't my intention, just saying it's a possibility. also why hawkins has an useless card in his deck that does nothing ?

Shanks gonna make a move this year right ? 8 or 9 more chapters before the end of this year Oda-san :milaugh:
His move: " We see Shanks during the flashback of King when he and Kaido try to attack Whitebeard in marineford, Shanks make his move and stop them with his crew"."

Oda: And? As you see I didn't lie when I said that Shanks was going his move this year :).

Because they don't have the same durability at all because Sanji was already a fighter in base, as i said, if they can't rearrange their bones by themselves, they will fight looking a wrecked piece of junk, Sanji is apparently doing that with ease by himself here
Lol keep up the headcanon. They all have steel skin. Sanji's previous durability which was below that is irrelevant now

Captain, Widd despite being nerfed still surviving and landing damage on big mom

Kidd haters finna be in the mud when he reveals his full power

"bu..t he was trash on rooftop"
Cap. Kid literally has the worst devil fruit in all of once piece since his fruit relies on outside forces outside of himself or his fruits ability. Put him in a place with zero metal and coby washes him.

This chapter literally sucks for kidd since bigmoms like "you finna die without me doing anything boy"? The same kidd that's been getting saved thanks to having law???

Status
Not open for further replies.