Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what purpose did Orochi serve? Kaido was already the main antagonist that needed to be defeated. We didn't need a second antagonist especially given that the second antagonist is fodder.
Orochi served as a antagonist for the scabbards, and to give more sense to how samurai would let a villain rise to power and how Kaido was allowed in wano in the first place.

That said he already fullfiled it long ago, he should have stayed dead when Kaido cut his ugly head the first time.

Glad that Oda is focusing on Killer, Hawkins fight this chapter although it was very short.
Hawkins has been defeated way too easily every time when we see him sigh. Kidd and Killer dynamic is good!! I like it
Don’t know why Sanji is running away from Queen……Oda has really planned to explore this aspect of Sanji from WCI (that’s good!). Hopefully the resolution would be good. Seems like decent chapter

Maybe you misssed the part when they got completely fucked up by the Candy Jackets at Cacao Island. The bullets that didn't affect them were normal bullets, as not all BMPs had special ones.
You just answered my damn point. They were messed up the the candy bullets but base bullets that are currently affecting sanji didnt affect them hence why the candy bullets were created in the first place lol

Again why would they when those clones aren't their allies but instead are their creations. Again your points aren't hitting.

The brothers themselves prioritized the mission regardless of if judge told them so or not. Added with the fact that they aren't even programmed to follow him aside from reju. Again your point isn't hitting.

They decide on their own to protect each other. They decided on their own to help sanji solely because they didn't want to feel indebted to him
Post automatically merged:

Why? He stronger weaker characters look the more impressive zoro as whole looks
I guess your points aren't hitting either for me, the closest thing to the truth is right there on the spoilers, Sanji fears turning emotionless and whatever risks that may bring.

Some people are saying that bullets hurt when they hit Sanji's head? Of course it hurts. He's a human, but if a bullet hits a green haired head, it's more than that

Nope, they said so themselves against big mom, she told them that she likes the fact that they defend judge like good children, but they told her that it's not out of love and that they have to protect Germa's king (I don't exactly remember but it's something along the lines) and big mom, of all people, calls them cold blooded bastards

You know you're beyond messed up when the woman that eats her own children without the slightest regrets, calls you cold blooded
Again cap. They stated that but it was never hinted or implied that they were forced to do so. They weren't engineered to follow German. They weren't engineered to disobey judge (only reju). They were engineered to lack emotion so that they can be groomed as super soldiers lol. Everything you stated was because they themselves were invested in germa of their own accord. Not because of any love towards judge lol.

Bigmom words hold zero weight when she has mothering mode for other children except her own

but these can be seastone bullets and sanji's siblings were never have any emotions for pain. only reiju showed since she had those emotions.
When was it ever stated they didnt have emotion for pain? Never. It was stated that they didnt care dying and actually didnt follow judges command when faced with death lol. Which also proves that besides reju they weren't engineered to follow judges command

You just answered my damn point. They were messed up the the candy bullets but base bullets that are currently affecting sanji didnt affect them hence why the candy bullets were created in the first place lol
Don't be dishonest. You said the bullets they tanked in the page provided by @Zowo were candy bullets when they weren't. We saw later what actual candy bullets do to them.

still waiting on that big loss for the alliance to be confirmed.
otherwise this seems a bit too easy......
The only hiccups at this point are Kaido's or Big Mom's awakenings. He'll probably be temporarily KOed, Onigashima will fall, and then he'll come back from the dead, so to speak.

My guess is Luffy is going to send him crashing from Onigashima into Wano with Boundman, like his intro.

Don't be dishonest. You said the bullets they tanked in the page provided by @Zowo were candy bullets when they weren't. We saw later what actual candy bullets do to them.
What? I clearly stated posts before that the bullets that sanji received that hurt him are weaker than the bullets designed to hurt the germa kids by bigmom. And also pudding a non combatant had access to the bullets that she tested on reju so it was safe to assume alot if not all of the bigmom pirates had access to them since they were in the making prior to the vinsmokes coming there

Status
Not open for further replies.