Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell are Kid and Law still alive after 10 minutes of battle? Why the hell did they not die in the first minute? I'm not even talking about the pains and Kid's injury from Hawkins. HOOOOOW? Not Yonko, but a laughing stock. One Katakuri would destroy these 2 in such a situation.

you realise back then people like kaido and big mom werent much
and their captain passing on being the person of that era is a huge freaking deal
majority of wb crew at the time were kids
if roger and wb intended to fight seriously major losses would be had.

this is near the end mate
sacrifices dont mean immediate death all the time e.g luffy's lifespan loss in mf
I have seen enough sh fights this arc to know it isnt trending that way here and actually forget that even the scabbards might all totally walk from this.
I think you forgetting that BM was a big deal from a kid .
Like she had a bounty of 500 million before she even join the rocks.
In fact the rocks form from people that were already dangerous and were consider the strongest crew at the time.
So the whole they were not much not true , the captain going down is a big deal but the point was all the others made it out in serious fight with roger and garp.
So what sort sacrifices you talk about like losing limbs or something like that ?
Cause Zoro will be out with broken body and Franky look like he lost shogun but like usual all the damage they get will heal in time .
Hell you even have law that can put back on body part he if they lost them lol .

Kidd looked like he got a full recover after Hawkin did that Tower card shenanigan

But props to Kidd for taking an attack like that and still conscious. That is almost the equivalent of Zoro still being conscious after taking a TB after getting all his bones broken.

Clearly it did. You see the smoke coming from Kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.