Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Sure thing she is holding back. Like that all out attack from Hera. Cause she wants to spare kid for some reason I guess?

2. Cause of Hawkins Hax, which he made very clear and even Law aknowledged. Still she got nothing to harm him. and still he is licking his lips with a smile, no doubt in winning this fight.

3. And what do we learned in 25 years of one piece? Oda does this to keep the people hooked for the main fight. Showing law doing whatever he is doing, just proves he will get the backseat in the main fight.

so yes, go on.
1. All out attack from hera? Oh so here was coated in coc? No

2. Has law to teleport out of harm's way

3. What we have learned in the 25 years of one piece is that kidd has gotten not one W that remotely even amounts to the Ws luffy has gotten

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
1. All out attack from hera? Oh so here was coated in coc? No

2. Has law to teleport out of harm's way

3. What we have learned in the 25 years of one piece is that kidd has gotten not one W that remotely even amounts to the Ws luffy has gotten
1. Yes all out attack. And nice that you ignore the haki part. Obviously Linlin don’t want to hurt kid, when she is not using all this. Not explicitly showing stuff is Odas way to keep it for the main fight.

2. Out of Hera? No. He only did for Kaido+Linlin attack, but he did with everyone else there too. So what is the argument? Didn’t he tanked everything else with a smile?

3. Oh kid didn’t got the same W‘s like the main character. No shit Sherlock. More surprising info’s?
And still, while not getting them, he compete on the same state and the same level. Which is even more impressing. Without all that help of several nations, several Warlords, even Yonkos, without plotarmor of doom. He is still up there and a yonko struggles to harm him.

I usually hate on Kidd but not in this chapter

I hate on him when it’s necessary, and not when someone ability from far away is hurting him while also tanking BM attacks

But here’s my question at the end, the Tower suggested a New Path…. Is it for Kid? Or Hawkins? Or the alliance as a whole?

This might be key for predicting future events…

if it is for Hawkins, then sadly he will switch sides and somehow appear still at end of arc and do something for alliance especially since Oda made Killer say “your voice cracked because deep down you regret your choice”…. For me, that is a better set up to change sides than how people just wanted hawkins to change sides suddenly without getting fucked by alliance:..

- If new path is about Kid, maybe he is the guy with small 1 % chance of surviving and he got a new path now…also, Kidd said that his body feels light, it’s weird… did the card make his pain disappear? Because even if Hawkins was defeated, Kidd should be at least feeling the injuries and not feel like he is Rock Lee dropping those weights Lol… even Big Mom suggested he might have recovered, but I do not want to discredit Kid if he defeats her despite being injured… so I will wait for future vhapters to know if he is somehow recovered from the tower card or not…

- if it’s about alliance, then it foreshadows the alliance win over the Yonko which Hawkins couldn’t forsee coming

Ok, now it's more clear and it makes more sense: Sanji doesn't want that his awakening goes further because he's afraid to lose his emotions too and so it needs a minute to think about how to stop this.
Plus, the bullets hit him but don't hurt him at all.
:stealthblack:
Spoiler provider really made it dirtier than usual this time.
:sanjimeh:
Well, every week is the same I guess. Sanji winning, the provider copping:jordanmf:

He is insecure about his power if he believes his power will mess him up from fighting
He wants to not lose his emotions, any logical dude would try to find something to stop it, dunno what insecure finds you in this.
Its like a random dude in flames, and he tries to stop the flames, is he insecure? No, he wants to save himself. This is Sanji in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.