Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd is gonna wind up defeating Big Mom, just like Luffy defeats Kaido. Makes sense that they both take over the spots of Kaido and Big mom as yonkos. All I needed to see was Kidd saying "I feel light" That feels like some typical shounen, dragon ball Z type of statement that a powerup is coming.

I want Sanji to have control without chopper lol, like he go in this and manages to control the transformation with his sheer will and grit.
I hate it when people here “hate on getting help from nakama”
It’s a big theme in One Piece and yet, all they want is someone doing everything solo which is far from what Oda is trying to write…
There is no shame in getting help, forget about Zoro shitty writing where he doesn’t want help or break through everything solo.. it’s stupid.. regardless of how badass they advocate it.. it is stupid, and far from reality
People NEED help.. Oda realizes that, which is why he specifically made Luffy’s strongest ability, not his haki, not his DF, not his strength, but making allies who help him…

One of Zoro’s BEST quotes was from a filler about a crewmate does his best while the other continues on and help on (about teamwork)…etc!

I just don’t understand the need for everything to be done through will and grit for fans in this series

the Chapter prove Killer right, Killer with Punisher >> Zoro zoro won cause he steal one of his weapon making him vulnerable, with killer's punisher Zoro wont be stealing shit. even if zoro doesnt have Honor in sword fight.
Does his punishers increase his movement to reaction speed? No. So he was getting blitzed the exact same way unless you have proof of his weapons increasing his movement or reaction speed. Do you?

Zoro vs King is turning out to be not an easy win. After this fight the medicine side-effect will kick in. How will zkk happen ☹
Zoro is probably unleashing Asura soon like I had predicted 2 years ago or still perhaps a new finisher in base or something of that caliber. I think the medicine will probably kick in later coz IIRC once it does Zoro will sleep for days? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.