Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Albino 👑 Pre Enma Zoro mid diffs Hawkins and Who's Who without even using Ashura
Post automatically merged:

Lol. Who else remembers that “Who is the weakest Supernova” thread where so many people answered Killer?

He’s a Vice Captain and yet he’s so much more powerful than even worstgen captains. Killer could be a strong and successful captain if he wanted to. :steef:
Killer and Kidd this arc exposed the Powerscaling fandom as being unironic dimwits who can't read a story made for 12 years olds

Pretty good tanky feat for Kid this chapter, he took that named napoleon attack pretty good despite having non guard on. It seems he didn't magically heal either, he simply feels lighter because Hawkins magic not affecting him anymore:cheers:

I hate it when people here “hate on getting help from nakama”
It’s a big theme in One Piece and yet, all they want is someone doing everything solo which is far from what Oda is trying to write…
There is no shame in getting help, forget about Zoro shitty writing where he doesn’t want help or break through everything solo.. it’s stupid.. regardless of how badass they advocate it.. it is stupid, and far from reality
People NEED help.. Oda realizes that, which is why he specifically made Luffy’s strongest ability, not his haki, not his DF, not his strength, but making allies who help him…

One of Zoro’s BEST quotes was from a filler about a crewmate does his best while the other continues on and help on (about teamwork)…etc!

I just don’t understand the need for everything to be done through will and grit for fans in this series
Yes I know what you say, but chopper already helped zolo some chapters ago with some doctor skills, now he shall go and fight cp0 who will go to capture Robin 100%. Chopper still needs to have his fight and to show us why he is a monster and not only a doctor, this is why I want him to go fight. Sanji should figure this in other ways in my opinion, even tho chopper is a valid solution in this situation, because chopper had problems with his control also.

Pretty good tanky feat for Kid this chapter, he took that named napoleon attack pretty good despite having non guard on. It seems he didn't magically heal either, he simply feels lighter because Hawkins magic not affecting him anymore:cheers:
Now here is where I am gonna destroy you kidd fans. Was kidd affected because he was taking attacks from killer who was attacking hawkins? The reason why I asked is because i find that odd since killer was taking attacks from hawkins and instead not attacking hawkins since that would be him attacking kidd. So how was kidd nerfed?

I am no longer in denial. I know Big Mom will get defeated in this arc i was hoping for Big Mom and Luffy confrontation before the Kaido fight but it just never happened. :pepemotion:

Kidd and Law is gonna defeat Big Mom. They will probably gonna get a spread with both of them defeating Big Mom. So lets accept it i have already did. :lawbepo::kidsmile:

This is the last time we will see Big Mom as a villain. So lets do her justice. Best yonko will fall this arc. :fullmom:

Lastly since we see that Kidd is not fodder i present you Zoro>=Kid agenda. :pepelit:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
What part of rivals don't you ppl understand? Oda is the one potraying Luffy and Kid side by side.
Kid broke into a Big Mom's territory, Luffy did the same.
They both got captured by the WSC and never got their will broken.
They both ended up in Udon
They both wanted to take down the Yonkos.
Both of em are currently fighting a Yonko.
They Both fought a Sweet Commander and stole something off Big Mom.
They both love competing against one another.
They both got CoC
They both have the highest bounties in the Nova.
They both treat their right hands like their partners.
They are both reckless af.
They both have been scarred for life.
Both have stupendous metabolism
Boundman = Punk Rotten

Sanji does nothing while Zoro fights on the rooftop. Then Sanji get unbreakable exoskeleton after Zoro get his bone crushed.

At this point‚ I think Oda is really trying to cause a Zoro vs Sanji fandom war lol .

I hope he turns cold hearted though, even for just one fight…
I don’t care about writing or all those criticism… Lol, it’s too cool to not see a cold hearted bloodthirsty murderous Sanji… it’s a one in a lifetime chance…
Exactly what many of us theorized.
Black Hair Cold Germa Sanji.
Prepare for 2 different Sanjis, and a fusion between them at the end of the arc, the normal Sanji we know, who is a human with fire poweers related to passion and emotions, a cold ruthless Sanji who is just like Judge wanted and the final Sanji, who accepts his other side after a conflict, who has germa abilities but still has a human heart.

What part of rivals don't you ppl understand? Oda is the one potraying Luffy and Kid side by side.
They both got CoC
Boundman = Punk Rotten
Ohhhh this was so cute. Now compare their Ws. Oh wait for you to compare their Ws would mean that you would have to find a kidd W in the first place. Find any W of kidd that compares to luffy and then we can talk about them being rivals/equals

They both got CoC
Boundman = Punk Rotten
Hawkins lost his arm, Kid also lost his arm :myman:

They both got CoC
Boundman = Punk Rotten
Trust me, we’ve been saying this. The delusional haters think that we only call them rivals because “they are next to each other in some panels.“ These people don’t listen. They think Oda has portrayed Kidd as Luffys rival for no reason :kayneshrug:

They both got CoC
Boundman = Punk Rotten
Kid broke into her territory and got defeated had to leave. Luffy defeated two of her commanders.
kid managed to break out thanks to Luffy. He was there a long time alone and couldn’t escape.
Luffy is fighting alone kid has help
Luffy is CoC is on another hole level.
law’s bounty is higher than kids. Law 500 million kid 475 million
Sorry to break your bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.