Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing showing Kid dodged or avoided the hit. If any he was shown holding his head not moving before the attack. So are you saying Meme is so awful she can't even aim?:milaugh:
And there is nothing below the sword when BM strike. Not even a single part of Kidd. I'll just wait for the anime for clarification.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kid broke into her territory and got defeated had to leave. Luffy defeated two of her commanders.
kid managed to break out thanks to Luffy. He was there a long time alone and couldn’t escape.
Luffy is fighting alone kid has help
Luffy is CoC is on another hole level.
law’s bounty is higher than kids. Law 500 million kid 475 million
Sorry to break your bubble
*Sigh*
Kid's mission was to take something back from Big Mom which he did. Put one of her children in a blender along the way:milaugh:
Luffy is fighting Kaido who basically just finished fighting Yamato but sure Kid is the only one with help
Law's bounty is higher cos he is warlord and he has been tagging alonside Luffy. He should be grateful to Luffy

We will be on top of flower capital soon. I remember someone cutting a dragon on top of the flower capital in the story.
Now we have a dragon on top of flower capital. :jinbewat:
What is Oda trying to accomplish? :zorothink:

Sanji broke the sword without even trying while kid got hit by the sword but it didnt brake, how can you compare them ?
Because Napoleon and Big mom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fodder sword and Queen
Post automatically merged:

What the hell is going on here? Is this man actually tanking this attack with no defense?

It is spiceficly stated by Doffy that Law's DF is valuable due to its immortality ability. When it comes to fighting logias and mythical Zones>Ope Ope no mi easily. Logias considered the most powerful DFs for a reason.
No it isn't, and learn how to spell specifically. A bunch of reasons are listed about the value of the OP OP no Mi (including Personality Switch). Immortality was just one of them.

X Drake's father talks about a "legendary" doctor who went to cure a lot of diseases with miracle operations.

Oh my god… so now you’re trying to be the real retard here… Reiju is the most humane among all of them and Judge programmed her to never disobey him
It goes without saying that her siblings do not disobey him too..
I swear to god that you are a huge waste of my time and I should have never given time to search this panel to a stupid idiot like you… go fuck off with your retarded brain who is like a sheep who needs everything to be handed for him on silver platter like an idiotic asshole

what a huge waste of my time
Go fuck yourself and I don’t care if I get blocked permenantly by this forum you piece of garbagd motherfucker
I hope you get fucked in the ass by non other than Judge… fucking asshole
Bullshiter it was stated on the wiki in the anime and in the manga that reju is the only one forced to obey judge.Why ? because reju is older than the rest and was born separate. After modifying her he specifically modified his sons to have zero emotion. Not one single panel states that he brothers are modified to obey judge

Status
Not open for further replies.