Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So am I the only one finding the killer vs Hawkins battle underwhelming?

Hawkins is slightly above regular headliner,(no haki,no physical stats) level while killer has barely shown any feats.

How am I suppose to look at this and think Killer is anywhere near someone like queen? Disappointing.

But he won't kill Kaido. 🤔
However Luffy deals with Kaido is non of Zoro’s business
If your captain tells you something, you listen…
And leaves it up to him…

This excuse of Kaido should be killed is the worst… cause every single tyrant we faced before on other islands… they all ended up not going back to those islands again

Croc/Enel/Arlong..etc! All aren’t dead and never went back to that island

when Luffy defeats someone, he also defeats their ideals and view on the world, which changes their perspective and the very least, they will not pose a threat to that island again

Kaido is similar
Regardless if he wants to die or not… in fact, for this very reason, Kaido should not get his wish of dying im this battle… Luffy will defeat his ideology

So am I the only one finding the killer vs Hawkins battle underwhelming?

Hawkins is slightly above regular headliner,(no haki,no physical stats) level while killer has barely shown any feats.

How am I suppose to look at this and think Killer is anywhere near someone like queen? Disappointing.
Fight is more about Kid and Killer bond and setting Kidd vs Big Mom (with the tower card) than powerlevels

Idk, people seemed fine with Yamato taking a beatdown from hybrid Kaido. Why Kid, a fellow COC user cannot take another emperor attack?:choppawhat:
At least for her she was in her hybrid Mythical Zoan form that has good defense and recovery and good defensive and offensive powers. Adding to the fact that Kaido only hit her with normal blunt attacks when he was beating her down if my memory serves right.

What I'm trying to say here is that you could somewhat justify it in Yamato's case, as for Kidd to say he just ate that empowered sword attack head on with no damage just doesn't make any sense. Unlees you're Oda I guess.

However Luffy deals with Kaido is non of Zoro’s business
If your captain tells you something, you listen…
And leaves it up to him…

This excuse of Kaido should be killed is the worst… cause every single tyrant we faced before on other islands… they all ended up not going back to those islands again

Croc/Enel/Arlong..etc! All aren’t dead and never went back to that island

when Luffy defeats someone, he also defeats their ideals and view on the world, which changes their perspective and the very least, they will not pose a threat to that island again

Kaido is similar
Regardless if he wants to die or not… in fact, for this very reason, Kaido should not get his wish of dying im this battle… Luffy will defeat his ideology
Heh am sorry mate but Oda displayed too much content for Kaido not to be most likely killed around the end of this arc.

"Perfection can be found in death"
The suicidal attempts
Zoro's declaration

Too many themes to dismiss, that would be hands down asinine tbh.

Kid who has a great df is not showing anything particular either and is just getting beaten up over and over,has Oda forgotten about the possibilities of the Magnetism fruit? Has he forgotten that Kid has haki?

Only Luffy,Zoro and law are getting their abilities developed from the Supernova,Oda is playing favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.