Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do get it as did most people. There may be a language barrier problem here but the panel and sentence is very clear...
Well first thing oden said that I’m twenty years a new generation will appear. That doesn’t mean it’s only the ones that are shown in that shot. It means they are definitely part of it. But even within this generation there is Luffy who will lead all of them.

I'd actually tolerate haki bloom a bit more if Kid gets some of it too, my biggest problem with it is that so far it seems only Luffy is allowed to improve his haki during battle. He may the MC but it makes the story less credible imo when one character gets all the power-ups:kayneshrug:
how do you think that they can even use haki when they didn't even train by haki experts like Rayleigh or Mihawk or Garp....eventhough Luffy got haki blooms, he was at least let known about application of advanced versions by experts....

And you can also say the same thing about G4 Luffy timelimit....he is the "only" one in the whole series who loses his haki for 10 minutes just because he coated his haki for whole body for 20 minutes....for someone with "extreme" will power, that is very small haki pool.......

Status
Not open for further replies.