Status
Not open for further replies.
[Active - Curse Mark Jutsu] — A perversion on senjutsu techniques, Orochimaru floods the body of his victim with his foul chakra. The victim writhes in pain and has a 1/10 chance of survival. During the night phase, target a player and rolecrush them for the cycle. You will gain their voting power for the cycle. You cannot target the same player twice.
Who was Rolecrushed last Dayphase?

Ichida didn't pop up when i searched for main characters in Bleach. So there's good chance it's a fake claim.

But T Pein said Super Kill failed on Ratchet. First i thought he was bSinh D2. But he kept it pressuring even last day phase.
@Kvothe Kingkiller did you super protect Ratchet N1?
I used my super kill which is above a regular kill which implies some roles have or give regular protections.
So basically Did you Super protect Ratchet?
I just assumed your team rolecopped or something to Ekkologix so I shot at you for CFDing him.
Your push looked like nonsense.
A scummy push on the town leader or you had info on his alignment.
There is no one who knows ekko like I know ekko.
He was 100% scum hunting and playing as town.
You have done nothing that is considered town yet and you surviving my superkill locked you as scum for me.
Mostly the lying about surviving it.
I 100% had a superkill and used it on you.
You are a bad hombre.
Town does not survive a nuke.
No way.
These feel genuine to me.

We got entire day phase to discuss. I"ll put my vote later on @Fujishiro

That's a scummy post from you. I'm not that kind of scum player to prepare a town flip. As a matter of fact, from my experience when someone says if this person flips town lynch that person and the player who says this turns out to be scum.

These players you tagged I have been worried about them being scum buddies. If T-Pein flips town then I will be having a look at them.
You just did the exact thing you said is so scummy :whitepress:

Alright Fuji i see your point now. Ratchet got Ekko lynched. And i also remember now he called Marimo out on his fake claim of bus driving me with Flower N1. Can't be part of both teams.
At worst he's Indie. I'll drop his sus for now

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also I'm going to self meta here and it's going to be WIFOM but I don't care. I don't Bus Ekko there ever like it's pointless in a multiball. And if I'm scum with X I don't play scum like that. I go aggressive we stage arguments in thread we work the thread we go at it. I don't give my scum buddy wiggle room. X played the whole game around me because that's what scum X does. He doesn't come at me because he knows it'll be a tough lynch so he town reads me and goes soft. Even when the thread works against me he plays soft on my slot. That's scum X. So I'm just town here and not informed. My scumdar has been on point this game so I need my fellow townies to just trust in me and wrap this up with a dub. Let's go.

Status
Not open for further replies.