Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I like how yall have fun abilities but when TAC made this role it was basically, kill, big kill and super big kill. :kriwhat:
Dude. Wait until you see my role. I thought Ace was supposed to be badass. My passive almost got me lynched Day 3 (if the Birdcage wasn't legit). My lynch swapping ability is something I would probably never use. My rolecrush is cool, and limitless, and it also burns away diseases (I made an effort to use the word delete instead of burn to not give it away) but the diseases seem to come from exactly one role in the game lol.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What do each do and who have you used them on thus far? I think we may as well just put that on the table now.
chidori's the basic kill. 1 cycle cooldown.
d2 - tpein (got a distinct action failed notification)
d3 - marimo
d4 - alibaba

amaterasu is the rc which lasts for a cycle. has a 1 cycle cooldown as well.
used amaterasu on adam during n2.
marimo during d4.

kagutsuchi is a one shot which rc's everyone who visits me that cycle.
used it on n3. should last till d4.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think Yo said he visited Midnight last night and confirmed Midnight is Gaara.
I'm inclined to agree. I think as per Mango's reply to me Midnight just completely claimed his ability incorrectly.
chidori's the basic kill. 1 cycle cooldown.
d2 - tpein (got a distinct action failed notification)
d3 - marimo
d4 - alibaba

amaterasu is the rc which lasts for a cycle. has a 1 cycle cooldown as well.
used amaterasu on adam during n2.
marimo during d4.

kagutsuchi is a one shot which rc's everyone who visits me that cycle.
used it on n3. should last till d4.
Any idea why the Alibaba kill was delayed? When you send it check with TAC if it has been processed.

Dude. Wait until you see my role. I thought Ace was supposed to be badass. My passive almost got me lynched Day 3 (if the Birdcage wasn't legit). My lynch swapping ability is something I would probably never use. My rolecrush is cool, and limitless, and it also burns away diseases (I made an effort to use the word delete instead of burn to not give it away) but the diseases seem to come from exactly one role in the game lol.
Still more original than:

Kill
Big fuck off sword kill
Mega fuck off sword kill

Is that all I am to you guys, a big fuck off sword killer? I have dreams! A soul! Ambition :crybeard:

Status
Not open for further replies.