Character Discussion Hawkins is a filler character among the already many in Wano

Ohhh okay, that kinda sounds homophobic as heck. Looks like the person who will be "leaving this forum forever" is you lmfao cause you are close to getting banned with those type of remarks.

Now I understand what got you triggered, it was because of my "sexist" comment lmfao.
Now you are literally most hypocrite person on this area. You are one who complaining about how Reddit banned user or opinions. In fact, you are saying you got banned from one piece sub Reddit. As I mention before, I did got banned from Reddit. I did not use swear words.

call your mod to try ban me, the. We will have court trail case. Zoro and admirals fan back me up. However, I would not ever dare to ban you, because I support freedom of speech expect blasphemy against God. But Reddit support blasphemy against God. Answer this riddle, who support freedom of speech ? Me or Reddit ?

I am calling you that you say oda is sexist because he treat woman wrong way in story which it is childish reasoning. Did oda commit gencoide agansit woman or treat woman as second class ? By your logic oda is racist against black guys because he portray in wrong way. Or did oda think Japanese are superior than white race by zoro and sanji portray ? No, it just story.

homophobic ? Heck I am anti adultery and anti homosexuality, anti sinful thing I have to do. I stop eating shrimp for long time.

well Akainu will be proud homophobic if oda want to be.

If you hate simping, then homophobic is logic fine as anti simping. Go to Islam nation what they think about adultery and homosexuality.

The reason I have tell leave the forums so you can actually focus enjoy your stuff. If you hate trash, move out trash and find new one.

Last edited:
Now you are literally most hypocrite person on this area. You are one who complaining about how Reddit banned user or opinions. In fact, you are saying you got banned from one piece sub Reddit. As I mention before, I did got banned from Reddit. I did not use swear words.
Saying homophobic things is a very legitimate reason to get banned my guy. Criticizing a story isn't. I never said someone should never get banned for anything they do. Also, I wouldn't ban someone for saying something homophobic, I will warn them and if they continue to do it then I will ban them.

homophobic ? Heck I am anti adultery and anti homosexuality,
LMFAO! Now you are admitting you're a homophobe. Dude, stop your nonsense before you get banned. Let us just change the subject before we both get in trouble lmao. So yes Hawkins is a filler character.

Saying homophobic things is a very legitimate reason to get banned my guy. Criticizing a story isn't. I never said someone should never get banned for anything they do. Also, I wouldn't ban someone for saying something homophobic, I will warn them and if they continue to do it then I will ban them.

LMFAO! Now you are admitting you're a homophobe. Dude, stop your nonsense before you get banned. Let us just change the subject before we both get in trouble lmao. So yes Hawkins is a filler character.
saying homophobic won’t get you banned because it work you insult member of forums. Does it mean ha001 guy called TAC whore would get banned by your logic same as anti simping mean homophobic ?

Homophobic is not legitimate reason to get banned. In fact, nudity fan service is worse than homophobic. If f-word is allowed, then homophobic is fine as swear words. Now please find my swear word in post.

Anti homosexuality and anti adultery is same thing I support. Don’t half truth stuff bro. I am both anti homosexuality and anti adultery.
you know what better to be homophobic, anti nudity fanservic, anti adultery.

Hawkins is not filler character, it is in manga character, even though he is not good character. It is still manga character.

here the point, I am not saying you are not allowing to criticize story. If you actually read my points, I criticize pre-skip one piece stories. But I don‘t frequently complain like you. I don’t even complain about fanseevice, I just ignore these scenes like nothing existence.

Title says it all. His plotline has served zero purpose to the story. What was Oda's point in having Kaido capture Hawkins for him only to being one shotted by Killer? Like was Oda on his desk contemplating "hmm let me have Kaido capture Hawkins and then lets create a subplot of him getting one shotted by Killer".

Hawkins isn't the only filler character, the list is quite extensive:

All these characters has served absolutely nothing to the story.

1. Marco held off Queen and King to only now have Zoro and Sanji face them which begs the question what was the point of having Marco in Wano? Just so he can stall characters?
2. Toki was introduced 120 chapters ago and was reduced down to a baby making machine which is yet another example of Oda's sexism towards female characters.
3. Hiyori, like why does Momo even have a sister for if she has no purpose in the fucking Island that she grew up in? She was working for a fucking brothel. Like why does Oda continue to treat female characters like this? Lmfao!
4. Tama, I don't even have to say anything.
5. X-Drake, why is he even in Wano for just so that he can fight fodder in the lower floor?
6. Orochi should have died way back during the Oden flashback since he has served zero purpose since Kaido killed Oden.
7. Ashura why was he even created just so he can get bombed by Kanjuro? Was that his purpose?
8. Izo is the second most useless character in One Piece right after Smoothie.
9. Kiku at least has some unique characterization but I still don't see what purpose she plays in the story, maybe her "defeating" Kanjuro? I don't fucking know.
10. Yamato is so pointless to the story that Oda created a new subplot out his ass with the stupid bombs scenario just for her to have something to do.

Goda.
Kiku is a man. :goyea:

He served as hypetool for Killer.
A Supernova defeated by a "less important" Supernova (since he is a subordinate) despite the handicaps.

But yeah, totally seems like filler seeing how much wasted he was despite all the potential with his cards.

My guy I literally just told you that I can still reread pretime skip one piece because it’s a well written story. It has nothing to do with the age demographics. It has everything to do with Oda being a shitty writer. Demon slayer and Jetejsu are shonen jump and guess what I watched it and I’m not 13 years old. Like I have no idea what you’re talking about.
These are just nostalgia glasses

Bogard

You can't win
As much as humiliating Hawkins' defeat was, i think there is a chance he'd come back to help with his card at one point.

The battle against Killer implied he was regretting his choice, but he needed to be defeated for his character resolving around always deciding moves depending on odds to develop

It's possible that he'd indirectly end up helping the alliance against BM by boosting the others with his ultimate card, although it can go either way

I also think we should stop underestimate 13 years old guys. Like,the "modern" 13 years old boys watched Game of Thrones,Daredevil,etc. they are used to quality stories nowadays.
Also,i would like to know what Oda smokes when he thinks "Mh,yes,i will do a chapter devoted to Hyogoro,and another one devoted to Raizo! 13 years old boys will love it!" :milaugh: Young boys want warrios with cool design and powers,and he creates Ashura Doji! Which is cool to me,but i doubt its cool for a young boy! Ok,maybe now i am the one who is underestimating them.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Not really trying to disagree with you but the overwhelming majority of OP readers are adult males ages 18 to 49, and even Oda knows this as he spoke about it before.
Oda also knows that a MAJOR portion of his readers are women/girls, which didn't do anything to change the way he draws certain characters or make them act.

I don't think Oda gives two fucks about that. He focus solely on the target audience of teenage horny boys.
Post automatically merged:

I also think we should stop underestimate 13 years old guys. Like,the "modern" 13 years old boys watched Game of Thrones,Daredevil,etc. they are used to quality stories nowadays.
Oh you poor summer child.
Guess they are used to disappointment as well, then.

Oda also knows that a MAJOR portion of his readers are women/girls, which didn't do anything to change the way he draws certain characters or make them act.

I don't think Oda gives two fucks about that. He focus solely on the target audience of teenage horny boys.
Post automatically merged:

Oh you poor summer child.
Guess they are used to disappointment as well, then.
Yeah,i was going to specificate "the first seasons!" to avoid replies like this :milaugh:the point is: they watch high budget fantasy productions

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
These are just nostalgia glasses
Are you sure?
There are quite a few shows that I refuse to watch again, because of how bad they are to current "me".
Meanwhile Skypie skyrocketed to my top2 favorite arc because I've found a new appreciation for the arc, that I didn't have before.

Even cartoons like Ed Edd n' Eddy and Johnny Bravo had a majority adult audience, but it doesn't change the fact that it's still aimed at kids so is therefore very simplistic in nature.
The Creator of EEnE was an 90s MTV Animator which is why the cartoon is filled with Jokes aimed at Adults. He even made the cartoon because he was dared to make a cartoon for kids since he usually mostly made edgy Grunge Era Cartoons