Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the games over nice didn’t get tagged thanks TAC. Good game! I didn’t read once Fuji replaced van I knew I was screwed Fuji is too targeted so I knew I was gonna lose.

@Flower legit protected you n1 but was rolecrushed every night so nothing I did mattered.

I do love that @Destroya was scum this game. Seems to only wall when we getting pressured. But good move anyway! I really cant read walls like that on phone lmao

Oh the games over nice didn’t get tagged thanks TAC. Good game! I didn’t read once Fuji replaced van I knew I was screwed Fuji is too targeted so I knew I was gonna lose.

@Flower legit protected you n1 but was rolecrushed every night so nothing I did mattered.

I do love that @Destroya was scum this game. Seems to only wall when we getting pressured. But good move anyway! I really cant read walls like that on phone lmao
:josad: I wanted to live, Nick. But thanks for trying.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Sorry for the bad CFD :catblush:
:seriously: The point of it isn’t to do it when someone isn’t around.

I don’t blame you, at least you were consistent and this is still new for you.

It’s the experienced guys who didn’t even scum read me, ew
Hard to yell at people with having to post emotes. Also, Cynthia Town Flower exists, you know :endthis:. I can be calm as Town, too, and you see it helps with reads. My Town reads were on spot.
Yeah, it was good, you should be a more relaxed townie and it’ll be better

What were your reads before you got vigged
Fuji Town.
Tuna Town.
Ratchet Town.
Enryu Town.
Adam Town.
Lind vs Ekko not Town vs Town.
Destroya Town, but immediately changed to scum after Ekko flipped and I knew it was multiball (but that didn't matter anymore because I was killed).
Also read Pein as scum since he claimed a superkill on Ratchet D2 and got caught. Nobody really picked up on that, though and lynched Nat instead.
Also started Town reading you D2.

Then I stopped reading the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.