Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Loooool Sony would sell all their exclusives to everyone but Microsoft :suresure::suresure:
Microsoft fans still waiting on God on War:milaugh:
That's some truly severe irony and pettiness lmao. Also they're not doing it to Nintendo too at least? Console wars still reign strong in their minds, even though Nintendo and Microsoft became BFFs somewhat lately. Microsoft has been snapping up studios EA style and getting some exclusives on the Game Pass I think, but that also provided SO MANY games to people and yet they can't get Sony's games, which are even being ported to PC and Steam LMAO!

These companies are so fucking petty lmao. Fuck exclusivity honestly. That's the biggest reason I hate the Epic Fail store on PC as well as EA's Origin, Ubisoft's UPlay and so on.

:lulz::kuzanope::mihugh::nicagesmile:

G

Gorosei Informer

At least it's "only" a community/review ban right?
Yes. But these might also add up and lead to an account banning one day, I'm not sure. But I wouldn't put it pass these idiotic assholes.

if the punishment you get is being unable to vote then it doesn't sound that bad tbh
I would agree BUT the fact I didn't even vote on this review, that I don't recognise it/have never seen it because I never checked the reviews for this game and if I had voted on it, it should show in my screenshot, but once again Steam is FALSELY accusing me and punishing me! I am paying the price for something I was never involved with, that I never did!

I've been falsely accused of a lot of things in different parts of my life and this feels like some sadistic eternal game by some higher power to constantly me have this be a victim of this scapegoating/crying wolf BS. The amount of times people have lied about me and spread fake accusations, it's exhausting man. It literally ruins lives, people have gone to jail and commited suicide over false accusations.
I know that's quite an extreme escalation from this situation ofc but the point is, accusing people of shit they haven't done and especially punishing them for it is going too far.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
That's some truly severe irony and pettiness lmao. Also they're not doing it to Nintendo too at least? Console wars still reign strong in their minds, even though Nintendo and Microsoft became BFFs somewhat lately. Microsoft has been snapping up studios EA style and getting some exclusives on the Game Pass I think, but that also provided SO MANY games to people and yet they can't get Sony's games, which are even being ported to PC and Steam LMAO!

These companies are so fucking petty lmao. Fuck exclusivity honestly. That's the biggest reason I hate the Epic Fail store on PC as well as EA's Origin, Ubisoft's UPlay and so on.

:lulz::kuzanope::mihugh::nicagesmile:
Imagine the madness if FIFA gets snag

Ngl I do feel for my Xbox friends especially when they are not rubbing the fact that Halo and Gears of Wars ain't on Playstation not that I care tbh. I don't mind the whole exclusive thing but not when it comes to big brand names such as Marvel and EA. Not sure what Insomniac was thinking with Spiderman & Wolverine. Imagine the madness if FIFA gets bought up by Microsoft since EA doesn't wanna break the bank for their rights fees :quest:

Perfect, now you want to make him insecure af.
Bro what? Oh sure let the guy who spent half his life tortured by a group of people become exactly like that group of people without any psychological damages

He's obviously gonna need a pep talk, like when jimbei motivated luffy or when mihawk motivated zoro

Luffy or zoro telling him that he isn't a monster is probably what's gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.