Fodder reaction chapter

Raizo Tama Momo chapter 😎

Momo Yamato chapter

Kidd Law chapter

LinLin chapter

King and Queen chapter

Shanks Mihawk chapter

Greenbull Fuji chapter
None of you were lucky enough to get ultra rare Raizo Tama Momo triple combo chapter:giogio:

G

Gorosei Informer

Ah for fucks sake Steam
Banned me again for 1 month, but for voting on reviews this time.
All because of an "an illegal review" that I "apparently voted" on but like last time, they wont tell me which one and just claim I did it. I'm being punished for what someone else did too. And they have the nerve to say "Cheers" at the end of the email too.
Im gonna give them a piece of my mind for real this time.
They can go fuck themselves.

Also for context on "last time", I was banned from the Steam Workshop and voting on reviews for 1 month because someone uploaded something "illegal/prohibited" but when they provided me with a link to the "offending material" that I apparently voted on, it didn't fucking exist! So either they removed it and thus the link was pointless or they made a mistake or something? I looked up the name of it on the Workshop and the item they claimed was offensive was on there with a different ID. It showed absolutely nothing offensive/rule-breaking either, yet I was punished for "voting on it".

Now history has repeated itself with me being punished for voting on someone else's review. They haven't even shown me the apparent offending review this time either. I'm about go blast their shitty Steam Support. I gave them screenshots to try and prove my innocence and their lack of evidence and they were just flippant/dismissive and blamed me.

Also "fun fact", once you vote on something, a review or in the Steam Workshop it is PERMANENT so if you accidentally vote on something, that's it! Steam has branded you for life! And you get screwed over as I have done twice now!

https://www.slashgear.com/steams-customer-service-has-been-garbage-for-far-too-long-26604464/

I should have just walked away permanently the last time this happpened.
"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

:josad::nicagesmile::lawsigh::kuzanope::sanjimeh:

Post automatically merged:

On another note and speaking of Ghosts of Tsushima...

https://www.earlygame.com/gaming/ghost-of-tsushima-is-coming-to-pc/

Last edited by a moderator:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ah for fucks sake Steam
All because of an "an illegal review" that I "apparently voted" on but like last time, they wont tell me which one and just claim I did it. I'm being punished for what someone else did too. And they have the nerve to say "Cheers" at the end of the email too.

Also for context on "last time", I was banned from the Steam Workshop and voting on reviews for 1 month because someone uploaded something "illegal/prohibited" but when they provided me with a link to the "offending material" that I apparently voted on, it didn't fucking exist! So either they removed it and thus the link was pointless or they made a mistake or something? I looked up the name of it on the Workshop and the item they claimed was offensive was on there with a different ID. It showed absolutely nothing offensive/rule-breaking either, yet I was punished for "voting on it".

Now history has repeated itself with me being punished for voting on someone else's review. They haven't even shown me the apparent offending review this time either. I'm about go blast their shitty Steam Support. I gave them screenshots to try and prove my innocence and their lack of evidence and they were just flippant/dismissive and blamed me.

Also "fun fact", once you vote on something, a review or in the Steam Workshop it is PERMANENT so if you accidentally vote on something, that's it! Steam has branded you for life! And you get screwed over as I have done twice now!

https://www.slashgear.com/steams-customer-service-has-been-garbage-for-far-too-long-26604464/

wtf you can get banned for that?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Ah for fucks sake Steam

Loooool Sony would sell all their exclusives to everyone but Microsoft :suresure::suresure:
Microsoft fans still waiting on God on War:milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳