Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
That would be insane haha. Could be possible I suppose, EA Play is now part of Xbox Game Pass after all!

Xbox barely has any exclusives especially decent ones so no wonder they have to circlejerk about Halo and GOW too lol.

Yeah, Spiderman and Wolverine shouldn't really be exclusives but idk if Sony is part of the reason of that or not, but I imagine so?

Ah jyu just mentioned Microsoft and FIFA hahaha, great minds think alike! It would make a lot of sense! FIFA getting snagged would be such a massive gamechanger, pun intended!
I am pretty sure it has something to do with Sony's film rights to the Spiderverse. Wolverine is an entire different issue. Not sure what happened there. Last I heard Marvel owned the rights to the character. How PlayStation Studios manage to finesse them into accepting this crazy deal is beyond me.

Is there someone actually willing too see Raizo vs Fukurokuju in this world?

We literally could've have got 10x more attention for Jack

Oda is out of his mind, i hope this gets offscreened, the moment i see "Raizo vs Fukurokuju" when the spoilers drop im gonna be real pissed.

Imagine Raizo vs Fukurokuju then break

Guys its Raizou vs Fukurokuju chapter. We learned this chapter that flames are on 3rd floor. So it makes sense to end Hokage fight too. :optimistic:
On one side we have Raizou of the mist. Who can make strong Kagebunshins (not weak ones like that rookie Naruto. :feelsokeman:)

And on the other side we have a ninja who can fight with his earlobes Fukurokuju. :moonwalk:

May the best Hokage (ninja) wins. :myman:

G

Gorosei Informer

I am pretty sure it has something to do with Sony's film rights to the Spiderverse. Wolverine is an entire different issue. Not sure what happened there. Last I heard Marvel owned the rights to the character. How PlayStation Studios manage to finesse them into accepting this crazy deal is beyond me.
Yeah it must have taken a TON of money/bribing to do so! They really must have sweet talked or compromised with them somehow? It's crazy how they pulled it off indeed! I had a feeling the film rights would be the issue for Spiderman but not sure why Wolverine isn't multi-platform at least. Especially with Sony being so keen to share their exclusives with PC now too lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.