Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji's exoskeleton keeps growing to the point that it forms a visible carapace-like black armor as the outermost layer of his his skin.

Queen says that kind of form doesn't even occured in Germa siblings. The calamity begins to bombard Sanji, only to find out that his whole barrage of lasers are being refracted by the carapace armor.

Sanji says apparently his conscious thought can arrange the velocity, direction, temperature and even refraction index of any matters coming in contact with his exoskeleton.

Queen, being surprised, hypothesizes that Sanji's behavioral persistence to refuse his genetic identity even reached cellular level.

Sanji confirms it, saying he had been constantly using his Color of Observation to detect Germa DNA sequence modification inside each and every cells of his, and after that attempt to incinerate those genetic sequences using continuous internal Diable Jambe at microscopic levels, resulting in unpredictable free control of his own exoskeleton's properties.

Hearing that, King tears down his own mask, saying he should finish Zoro before Queen succumbs to Germa's hidden weapon. Zoro snickers barbarically when he sees the identity of the man before him.

...he's actually King from Onepunch Man.

Break next week. :gokulaugh:

Well i mean more like, since we got that matchup established we've seen Jack, Peros and Hawkins fall.
If we consider Kaido, BM, King and Queen the ones that will go down last (though BM might not), then Fukurokujo and Apoo are the last matchups to be adressed, which is weird to me lol
Imo I think it comes down to timing. It's why he's sat so long on Fuku, Apoo and Orochi.

- Fukurokuju might be because his downfall will be related to Orochi somehow and whatever he's meant to do. Only reason I'm assuming Oda is holding out. Otherwise, yeah, he should have gone down like 4-5 chapters ago.

- Apoo is interesting now only because of Hawkins, so if his focus is next chapter it would totally make sense (that the 2 Supernova captains go down together). Otherwise, I could see Oda holding out because he wanted to remove Sanji and Queen from the performance floor, like Zoro and King. That way Apoo can finally call the Numbers and we get that big moment, whatever that leads to since he teased it (maybe it happens even later though)

- Orochi I find interesting. I don't expect it to be this insane crazy fight for obvious reasons, but I actually do expect Momo to go and get his sword after Onigashima is saved and encounter him. Not being that great of a swordsman, he'll struggle until he wins.

I do think Queen, King, Orochi, BM and Kaido are the last 5 though, roughly in that order, but not before the first 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.