Status
Not open for further replies.
It's incredible how dirty Jack was done, how a Kaido's top 3 gets such a rushed conclusion...
Honestly the only hope I have is the possibility of being surprised by waiting. Essentially maybe there is potential for either him or the rest of the F6 playing relevant roles as unconscious awakened Zoans.

Reason i say this is because you have people like Sasaki or WsW who still have unfinished plotlines with Denjiro and CP-0 respectively. Like we still know nothing about Nika or the whole thing behind that.

It's possible this is where Denjiro is going, in that Sasaki gets back up and he has his singular moment against him to tie up their little relationship plot.

Idk, I'm talking out of my ass currently lol

Honestly the only hope I have is the possibility of being surprised by waiting. Essentially maybe there is potential for either him or the rest of the F6 playing relevant roles as unconscious awakened Zoans.

Reason i say this is because you have people like Sasaki or WsW who still have unfinished plotlines with Denjiro and CP-0 respectively. Like we still know nothing about Nika or the whole thing behind that.

It's possible this is where Denjiro is going, in that Sasaki gets back up and he has his singular moment against him to tie up their little relationship plot.

Idk, I'm talking out of my ass currently lol
I wouldn't mind at all, but I'm doubtful tbh. Maybe they wake up but not more fighting. If there's more fights in this arc I'm betting on CP0 or BMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.