Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind at all, but I'm doubtful tbh. Maybe they wake up but not more fighting. If there's more fights in this arc I'm betting on CP0 or BMP.
Agreed. Idk, I'm just enjoying the idea that maybe they get up and pose destructive threats towards the alliance because they are unconcious, but much stronger than before.

It would be a sick way to drive home the true strength of an ancient zoan crew. It would also rectify my biggest issue so far with this arc, which is the primary fact that every strawhat so far hasn't really "struggled" against a Yonko Crew the way I expected them to.

Surely this could be because Oda intends to have CP-0 or BMP become factors so they need to be relatively healthy (i.e. Franky being perfectly fine under his general armor), but it would be sick if this was the way Oda goes back and gives Usopp his due diligence against P1 and finding a way to win. Maybe Zeus can't hurt Ulti the same way anymore so Nami has to think of some stronger way to win? Maybe a way to give Brook an actual fight if against Black Maria? Does Denjiro jump in to warn Franky about Sasaki? The unaddressed slave/prisoner plotline between Jinbe and WsW? Potentially giving Yamato an obstacle through Jack? Finally just providing Chopper with a Numbers fight lol

Idk, not gonna happen obviously, but just the idea of it sounds awesome (on paper, people will complain about pacing though lol)

All I was saying is that not being attracted to the opposite gender doesn't necessarily mean the person is attracted to the same gender.
Maybe they are not attracted to any gender, you know?!
And I never said they were canonically gay, It was you who said they are canonically straight. You were trying to prove a point to me while I was just joking and having fun.

Agreed. Idk, I'm just enjoying the idea that maybe they get up and pose destructive threats towards the alliance because they are unconcious, but much stronger than before.

It would be a sick way to drive home the true strength of an ancient zoan crew. It would also rectify my biggest issue so far with this arc, which is the primary fact that every strawhat so far hasn't really "struggled" against a Yonko Crew the way I expected them to.

Surely this could be because Oda intends to have CP-0 or BMP become factors so they need to be relatively healthy (i.e. Franky being perfectly fine under his general armor), but it would be sick if this was the way Oda goes back and gives Usopp his due diligence against P1 and finding a way to win. Maybe Zeus can't hurt Ulti the same way anymore so Nami has to think of some stronger way to win? Maybe a way to give Brook an actual fight if against Black Maria? Does Denjiro jump in to warn Franky about Sasaki? The unaddressed slave/prisoner plotline between Jinbe and WsW? Potentially giving Yamato an obstacle through Jack? Finally just providing Chopper with a Numbers fight lol

Idk, not gonna happen obviously, but just the idea of it sounds awesome (on paper, people will complain about pacing though lol)
Honestly, pacing wise It would feel worse going through a +130 chapters long arc with the long-awaited battle ending without even feeling the MCs really struggled that much, I ain't mind some more chapters if I get to see the heroes winning by the skin of their teeth. That said that's not what the majority of the fandom believe :risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.