Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23 I think that Jack may have Berserk Awakening, and Oda will have Berserk Awakened Jack one shot Number 6 in order to show off his strength and to show that Jack in this form really is a berserker who attacks whatever he sees, which is why he didn’t resort to using it earlier since he had a lot of allies around him. This would be a good way to get rid of Number 6 so that Numbers 1, 2, and 3 are the only Numbers left

His design is cool.

Devil fruit is cool

His attitude is cool
However his fighting style nor strength amounts to anything within the story. Dude has not gotten a W. Hasnt gotten any shine that can remotely place him as luffys rival. To me he is just a waste. Oda should have combined law and kidds character. That way it would be more believable for oda to portray kidd as worthy
He has impressed me a lot in this arc ngl. His character progression has been top notch. He is only gna get better, you just wait and see.

Exactly!!! I'd kill for this tbh.

Gimme some o dat Natural Awakening:

- Raizo vs Fuku
- Chopper vs Numbers
- Drake vs Apoo
- Usopp vs Awakened P1
- Nami vs Awakened Ulti
- Brook vs Awakened Black Maria
- Franky vs Awakened Sasaki
- Jinbe vs Awakened WsW
- Yamato vs Awakened Jack

All <1 chapter or even shared chapter fights. Then the top 4 (Queen, King, BM, and Kaido) can just fully control and unlock Awakening so no ressurections or rematches.

Idk, I'll keep my headcanon around for a little while longer

:pepemy:
I’d rather not see the F5 have Awakening. It would devalue Awakening too much if a bunch of mid tiers had it, especially P1. I was disappointed in the F5, but I’d prefer for them to stay down than devalue Awakening. Oda should have extended their fights a bit more, made the SHs struggle harder and get PUs, and it should have been Brook vs WsW while Jinbe should have jumped off Onigashima to save Luffy from drowning, and then have a sea battle with Smoothie when the other BMPs show up

Kid will awake something. Either adv CoC or his df
While Kid getting adv COC would be cool (and I'm sure he's getting it at some point), I'd love for his main power-up this time to be DF awakening, to make him more distint than Luffy whose power-ups lately have been haki focused.
Also I'm really curious to see what would Kidd's devil fruit awakening be, since his fruit is not that of metal but of magnetism.

Status
Not open for further replies.