Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin isn't getting captured, mark my words. 100% case of red herring going on. Oda will show that straw hats are now strong enough so such things never happen again.
Thats my point here, thats where Sanji comes into play, but not him alone tho, there is still Jinbei, Franky and Brook and maybe more people, but Sanji will lead them

Luffy needs to be out after Kaido, if Oda doesn't want to make Kaido look like shit

Zoro has the Elixir effect thing

They can't go alongisde with Sanji, and Sanji looks unstoppable with this regen, he wont be out even after defeating Queen, although that could be the case for Zoro after King too but im not that sure like i am with Sanji

Thats my point here, thats where Sanji comes into play, but not him alone tho, there is still Jinbei, Franky and Brook, and maybe more, but Sanji will lead them

Luffy needs to be out after Kaido, if Oda doesn't want to make Kaido look like shit

Zoro has the Elixir effect thing

They can't go alongisde with Sanji, and Sanji looks unstoppable with this regen, he wont be out even after defeating Queen, although that could be the case for Zoro after King too but im not that sure like i am with Sanji
Ah, I thought you meant CP0 succesfully capture Robin in Wano and we get a new arc about rescuing her lol. :catsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.