This is all the people needed to see, and the only point I was trying to bring across
Bro this is stupid, he has good reasons to be scared, he's not even scared of queen he's scared of what he might become

Zoro was also scared against mihawk, because he was at the risk of losing his dream, sanji is not only at risk of losing his dreams he might also turn against the people he cares about
Post automatically merged:

It's a GOAT

Bro this is stupid, he has good reasons to be scared, he's not even scared of queen he's scared of what he might become

Zoro was also scared against mihawk, because he was at the risk of losing his dream, sanji is not only at risk of losing his dreams he might also turn against the people he cares about
Take it easy everyone is trolling since to spoilers yet :pepecorn:

J

Joy D. MADS

Time to get some lyrics @Lance_Dragonite

Ooh
You can dance
You can jive
Having the time of your life
Ooh, see that girl
Watch that scene
Digging the dancing queen
Friday night and the lights are low
Looking out for a place to go
Where they play the right music
Getting in the swing
You come to look for a king
Anybody could be that guy
Night is young and the music's high
With a bit of rock music
Everything is fine
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance
You are the dancing queen
Young and sweet
Only seventeen
Dancing queen
Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah
You can dance
You can jive
Ooh, see that girl
Watch that scene
You're a teaser, you turn 'em on
Leave 'em burning and then you're gone
Looking out for another
Anyone will do
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance
You are the dancing queen
Young and sweet
Only seventeen
Dancing queen
Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah
You can dance
You can jive
Ooh, see that girl
Watch that scene

Sanji is a walking immoral compass.

Zoro wasnt scared of Mihawk he literally said he would rather die than face defeat. He said "If I retreat even one step.... my vow, ambition, everything I care about will be shattered and all my dreams will be lost forever" Talk about Zoro Cap, I disprove people by using actual quotes in the manga

Sanji is a walking immoral compass.

Zoro wasnt scared of Mihawk he literally said he would rather die than face defeat. He said "If I retreat even one step.... my vow, ambition, everything I care about will be shattered and all my dreams will be lost forever"
First off how is he an immoral compass? He doesn't want to turn into a monster that will hurt his allies

And second you're just proving my point, zoro was scared of losing his dream