Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
I think we will see Kaido meeting Oden and then the fight begins, but I have no idea how Orochi survives.
It's assumed the grandma took his place(she can change form), which makes sense considering she doesn't exist in the current manga, with her devil fruit transferred to Bon Clay, all suggesting she indeed died. However, the viz translation makes it seem like it's really Orochi since he knows exactly how crazy Oden can be.

So unless the grandma somehow intervenes to take the hit for him, it's indeed curious how he survives. Only Kaido can potentially save him at this point lol

I wonder if Luffy will meet Marco in Wano or after that? Since Marco has a plot with Weevil currently, but Weevil is occupied by the marines since the Shichibukai abolishment, it gives a window of opportunity for Marco to come
I doubt Marco will leave Sphinx Island as long as he think that Weevil and Ms Bakkin are a potential threat to the island. In his mind the marines may delay but not stop Weevil's threat.

Bogard

You can't win
I doubt Marco will leave Sphinx Island as long as he think that Weevil and Ms Bakkin are a potential threat to the island. In his mind the marines may delay but not stop Weevil's threat.
Possible but it's been hinted Luffy will meet Marco to thank him for saving his life in MF(and there was also Ace's final message he had to transfer to them)

So i'm wondering if Oda will make that meeting happen during Wano or after it?

It's assumed the grandma took his place(she can change form), which makes sense considering she doesn't exist in the current manga, with her devil fruit transferred to Bon Clay, all suggesting she indeed died. However, the viz translation makes it seem like it's really Orochi since he knows exactly how crazy Oden can be.

So unless the grandma somehow intervenes to take the hit for him, it's indeed curious how he survives. Only Kaido can potentially save him at this point lol
That could very well be the grandma, but then where could Orochi be? If that were the case.

Someone has to interfere here. Maybe King comes flying and clashes with Oden? :kappa:

Bogard

You can't win
I hope it happen before wano ends. A battle with Weevil and his story would only make a sense before Kaido going down.
It's what i think so too, and to be honest, Weevil is only manipulated by his "grandma". The real person he hates is Blackbeard, so it's not impossible that during his fight with Marco, he can have a change of mind, with potentially Weevil accepting to protect the place for Marco, while Marco will head for Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.