Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao what impossible? Oden did it and his sword did it:suresure:

Kaido' zoan form is big and Law's gk is pinpoint attack like a stab and stop inhaling copium by posting irrelevant panels repeatedly and even Kidd and Law didn't use their strongest attacks which was proven by the latest chapter.
I've already counteres all your talking points.

Kaido called Law GK a trick.

Zoro used his strongest attack while he was severely weakened which effected his attack power.

This attack which is not his strongest didn't content ACoC and scared Big Mom and the manga implied it has the power to scar Kaido.

If you don't understand how much stronger Zoro's attacks are when he can use his physical strength with his barrier haki that's your fault.
Wow. So now you become one of these toxic Fanboys who just want to deny manga facts and post headcannon.

Let me destroy your post again.

This is Kaido receiving attacks from Luffy, Kid, Law, he uses gamma knife, in a row.

He didn't say those attacks were impressed of all. He called them tricks.

The Scabbards attacked Kaido's old scar.

Even though they knocked him down their attack didn't have enough power to open up his old wound or scar him.

Zoro's Dead Man Game

Kaido spits up blood.

He's pissed off and he tells us the attack called significant amount of damage because it scarred him.

As you can see when Kaido receives a significant amount of damage the manga tells us. Scarring Kaido is a way for a swordsman or fighter who use external attacks to cause Kaido a significant amount of damage. You can also see knocking Kaido down doesn't mean anything.

Where did you get this BS that Luffy attack is double at 100%. At 100% his attack is 100%. At 50% power his attack is 50%. When he defeated Doffy he hit him with his strongest attack. Luffy and Doffy were in the weaken state. Remember, just because you can defeat an opponent with you're strongest attack while they are weaken doesn't mean the same thing would happen if they weren't. Luffy defeated Katakuri with a weaker attack than the one he hit Katakuri with earlier during the battle. That worked because of the condition Katakuri was in at the time.
Thanks for letting me know "Kid and Law didn't use their strongest attack" is the new copium. Keep moving that goal post.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy reacted first then they all saw it coming and Zoro jumping in telling them to run, afterwards Law teleported them all.

Its the case of Hakai being unavoidable than it being Zoro faster than Law reaction wise imo.
Luffy did not react, he just saw something big is coming. Hakai had the same level of impact even after Zoro blocked it and Law still took them out of the attack's impact range. So yeah, he didn't teleport because he couldn't react quick enough not because he can't get away from it's range.

King speed>zoro>killer>luffy>hybrid kaido>big mom>law>kid
King attack destroy big skull while big mom can't destroy floor.
Big mom Vs awakening law and kid=king Vs no haki zoro.
No haki zoro = big mom
Hybrid King=awakening law and kid
Btw zoro didn't get any power up.
Before awakening law and kid get neg diff by nerf rooftop zoro(Enma)
If zoro solo big mom right now big mom will be die already(zoro without asura).
King did a good job by push zoro( no haki) away from kaido and big mom.
Btw is sanji still running away from queen??(killer midd diff queen)

We all thought wb or shanks or kaido is the strongest character in the OP but in reality it was kanjuro all along.
I don't have a proof but I'm certain that it was kanjuro who saved kid from shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.