Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinjao isn’t weak. Ace and Luffy both grew to be strong. Ace would’ve been a legend had he not died. You know you’re reaching when you have to say kid Ace lol. Fact of the matter is, CoC is a power that all legendary pirates have. Law doesn’t have it, Luffy and Kidd do. There are plenty of Legends that don’t have Ds (WB, Kaido, Linlin, Shiki, Shanks, Mihawk, future Kidd, future Zoro). Kidd having a Vice Captain Supernova, CoC, and greater introduction hype is clear portrayal over Law. Laws only real portrayal over him is his fruit.
We shall see then

One tatsumaki for defense from kid awakening metal attack. kid exhausted, Zoro one slash him. Zoro > kid
zoro tries to swing his sword and it hits his face because he's a magnet now
if he somehow manages to use tatsumaki, the metal gets pulled to him again because Zoro is still a magnet and Tatsumaki doesn't make things disappear from the world
I'm afraid that Zoro has no path to victory in this fight, he gets crushed to death

Oda can't even kill Kinemon and Kanjuro lmao
Who cares honestly
This is why I enjoy people coming back to life here…

When someone dies, we should feel sorrow and sad for their death like Ace or WB… if we do not feel that, in fact, the opposite, where we ASK Oda to make them stay dead… or demand him to Kill certain character…and be happy about their death…

then it is not worth it…
It’s why Law dying this arc is the worst choice Oda could have done to him as a character… and it seems Law is finally out of this hook and fans no longer think he will die here

tell me one fan who cried or had tears for Kinemon supposedly killed by Kaido!
None!

Most were saying “Keep him dead Oda”

which makes his death so bad

-Orochi's objective is for him to reach the arsenal of weapons and turn them on so that everything explodes
Orochi vs Yamato incoming
:cheers:
I wonder if this means himself or the fire demon thing.

My guess is Kinemon overheard the whole demon thing and is running around trying to alert someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.