Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7/10 chapter.

Couldn't care less about the Kinemon shit, I never thought he was dead, you guys shouldn't have set your expectations so high regarding Oda actually killing off anyone lol.
Also I don't read One Piece for the Scabbards/Kanjuro/Orochi, the entire Wano Country history plotline bores me to death so I basically ignore it altogether. My enjoyment of the chapter isn't impacted by it.

Drake/Apoo stuff is really interesting considering what we know the CP0/WG is planning to do in Wano if Kaido falls

Law/Kid finally doing heavy dmg to the Big Bitch is welcome, they need to win this fight and save us from her ruining the Elbaf arc

Why is awakening wearing them down? Doflamingo didn't need any stamina to use it, he really is a monster :steef:

That’s what I say Oda making villains have endless stamina with their abilities, while always putting time limit or restraint on the good guys for plot.

it’s never about “this guy trained his whole life” Lol

if Kidd or Law were villains this arc, their awakening would have no limit or stamina issue

Chinjao isn’t weak. Ace and Luffy both grew to be strong. Ace would’ve been a legend had he not died. You know you’re reaching when you have to say kid Ace lol. Fact of the matter is, CoC is a power that all legendary pirates have. Law doesn’t have it, Luffy and Kidd do. There are plenty of Legends that don’t have Ds (WB, Kaido, Linlin, Shiki, Shanks, Mihawk, future Kidd, future Zoro). Kidd having a Vice Captain Supernova, CoC, and greater introduction hype is clear portrayal over Law. Laws only real portrayal over him is his fruit.
I hate to break it to you but Kid having CoC doesn't save him from the fact that he's a mid tier character whose df, backstory and other stuff was revealed only via sbs (and about some of it oda even forgotten he never revealed yet lol). If Oda hasn't give him CoC at least he'll be a complete joke. And here is Law who is a completely fleshed out character who had one of the best backstories and two arcs dedicated to himself. Law who even without CoC still needs double-tripl nerf: stamina, haki, lifespan lessening. Why he doesn't have CoC indeed... lmao. Oda's already having trouble keeping him in check.

Before he could only attract metal to himself acting as a magnet, with awakening, he can now have metal attract to another person essentially.

Law's awakening is more impressive because his DF is the most broken and overpowered in the whole series anyway.
So he turns the metal into a homing missile. It would've been better if he could treat Big Mom as a metal to be able to repel her like shinra tensei.

Yeah Law's ability is overpowered. His awakening drew blood from Big Mom which makes it even better

Kidds awakening truly is shit. Dude mae mama a magnet so more metal can be attracted to her. Which means even within awakening his fruit still heavily relies on the amount of metal in the area. Which means that if they were surrounded by no metal his awakening wouldn't amount to shit. This is so friggin sad.

And now look law is the one making bigmom bleed internally. He is the one putting in the work

So he turns the metal into a homing missile. It would've been better if he could treat Big Mom as a metal to be able to repel her like shinra tensei.

Yeah Law's ability is overpowered. His awakening drew blood from Big Mom which makes it even better
Exactly so even with awakening if kidd is not surrounded by huge amounts of metal even with awakening he is shit

Before he could only attract metal to himself acting as a magnet, with awakening, he can now have metal attract to another person essentially.

Law's awakening is more impressive because his DF is the most broken and overpowered in the whole series anyway.
Not much different than collecting the metal himself and then launching it tbh. Hope there is more for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.