Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to break it to you but Kid having CoC doesn't save him from the fact that he's a mid tier character whose df, backstory and other stuff was revealed only via sbs (and about some of it oda even forgotten he never revealed yet lol). If Oda hasn't give him CoC at least he'll be a complete joke. And here is Law who is a completely fleshed out character who had one of the best backstories and two arcs dedicated to himself. Law who even without CoC still needs double-tripl nerf: stamina, haki, lifespan lessening. Why he doesn't have CoC indeed... lmao. Oda's already having trouble keeping him in check.
Blah blah blah. CoC is basically a requirement for being a legendary pirate. Law doesn’t have CoC, Kidd and Luffy do. Don’t get mad at me get mad at Oda. Don’t tell me you’re going to use Law having a backstory as proof that his portrayal is better lol

Wonder what Oda will make of the Luffy v Big Mom decade plus long foreshadowing now. After all I quite doubt he will literally defeat all Emperors like he had claimed.

Why would that make him shit?
Because his devil would be the only devil fruit on the history of one piece to be self reliant on something other than him the user or his fruit.

His AP range ability maneuverability are all affected by the amount of something in a given area in which he cannot control. Which means his power level is always limited to his immediate environment. And his awakening makes this situation no better

Kanjuro Last breath, maybe is his fruit awkening thats why It keeps going even after kanjuro death.

Why would the spoilers use Last breath If kanjuro wasnt dead?

Even when kinemon, kiku, and kanjuro were stabbed the spoilers never Said dead, Just point the possibilite of their being dead.

As for kinemon, is pretty bizarre, i never thought he was dead yet, but even less that laws cut was the reason for It.

Is REALLY weird and need more deep explanation for It...but is already better than Pell, pagaya, pound, Dr: hiruluki where there was ZERO explanation how they were alive.

Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.