Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is his pu. Enma was downgrade.
But zoro make black blade king will be stronger than big meme
By rule of hierarchy BM>King. Zoro was unable to turn his blades into black because he never fought a yonko in 1v1 alone. I mean black blade results from long usage of haki and high intensity fights. King by no means a weak opponent hence a good stepping stone for Zoro.

Ngl awakening creates a whole new lvl of creativity, really like it, BUT what the fuck is going on there? For this one I need the panels, I'm totally not getting what's going on there.

And is here anyone who can teach me on how Kid's awakening is not relatively "underwhelming". I really lack the imagination here. Isn't it still really dependent on the environment? Like it's op against weapon users and with some metal around against most high tiers, but what is it going to do against Pica's golem, the logia admirals or logias in general and Kaido or BM? Okay tomorrow I already will have my answer, but I really have a hard time picturing him becoming a top tier with just that.

And do we really leaving this arc with NO ONE having damn haki feats, not even Kid?
Wtf is going on here lol. Outside of his awakening his metal will get wrecked by nearly any high tier. Oda really needs to make him cover that stuff in haki atleast once god damn.

Good badic haki really is just a thing for very specific one piece factions: Kuja pirates, BM pirates, Happo navy and the marines.
All others really suck ass as it seems.

Bogard

You can't win
According to the 5ch leaker:

"Seems like Law's awakening can be used for resurrection/revival as well"

ローの覚醒は復活にも使える模様
Yup it's the pinacle of the ability that was hinted here

Guess the fruit needed to be awakened to give you that potential but judging by it's drawback, it's not really something Law would truly want to use

Status
Not open for further replies.