Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i think that some poeple are blowing the kinemon put of proportion. I wont defend it. But personally if I would look at what oda has done in the past and the fact that kinemon has a wife that hasnt seen him in 20 years.

He was never really dead in my opinion. I would have liked it if he was personally, but to say that this ruins the arc is a bit much imo.

There are still some really cool things in this chapter.

I have a teory to this.

devil fruit awakening scale to the time spent between yourself and the fruit, so doffy and kat who is older than law and ate the fruit while they are a kid mastered it more
Makes sense why Luffy isnt awakened either. Hes only 19. Law is 26 while Kid is 23.

Luffy has had his DF since 7 but I guess adult years count more.

Law’s awakening is an Awakened room called “Kroom” where his attacks now directly affect people’s organs? So can he like use Tact, his telekinesis move, to just crush someone’s heart now?

Kid’s awakening is making his opponent magnetic like him. So can he like make Big mom attack his own metal punch? Like he tries to attack her and she literally attracts his fist to her face and since she is a magnet, the force actually increases above Kid’s own physical strength and she can’t dodge it so it’s an undodgeable amped punch to the face.

Interesting abilities. They will still lose though of course

Luffy.
-Stronger physically because of the training in Udon.
-Adv CoA
-Adv CoC
-Stronger Adv CoC in 2º round.
4 actually.

Zoro:
-Stronger Haki because of the Enma training.
-Enhanced attack power via Enma's ability.
-Fire cutting techniques.
-Possibly Conqueror's Haki.
Well, 4 actually, again.

Yes, he loves them, too much actually.

Fire cutting technique is a power up ? I only
Assumed zoro learned it during wano while the rest was in WCI

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I truly dont understand the logic of underestimating righthands and other commanders the moment another character damages a top tier
we wait
assess how much they really did before jumping to conclusions .......
It's always the Luffy and the Katakuri fanboys if you notice lol. In their minds, Luffy was stronger than all YC1 since he beat the strongest YC1 (Katakuri wank). And since he got neg diff'd by Kaido, they expect every YC1 to get the same treatment.

If anyone damages a top tier or even scratches them? They immediately scale them over the First Mates lmao.

"YC1 level" is the measuring stick for the Top fighters of the alliance bar Luffy. Especially after Zoro vs King we should've realised that YC1 level is not to be underestimated despite Zoro's crazy feats on the rooftop.
People just handing out "1yc" or even acting like its fodder to whoever their favorite character is just because they dont want to admit that they aren't comparable to current luffy.
luffy made the gap between himself and the strawhats and supernova more immense than ever even when starting off the timeskip already the strongest
Like just because wci luffy was able to beat katakuri dont mean everyone else automatically can too once they reached wano

Law’s awakening is an Awakened room called “Kroom” where his attacks now directly affect people’s organs? So can he like use Tact, his telekinesis move, to just crush someone’s heart now?

Kid’s awakening is making his opponent magnetic like him. So can he like make Big mom attack his own metal punch? Like he tries to attack her and she literally attracts his fist to her face and since she is a magnet, the force actually increases above Kid’s own physical strength and she can’t dodge it so it’s an undodgeable amped punch to the face.

Interesting abilities. They will still lose though of course
Looks he tried Kroom out but Big Mom is far from dying hmmm 🤔 eventually Oda is simply putting limits of course.

I'm not sure if a Blackblade will make Zoro stronger. Like, a Black blade is essentially just a sturdier sword right, which is pretty much useless with the introduction of haki.
I'd say that "the way that Zoro aqquires a Blackblade" will be his powerup, which is the complete mastery of COA, or COC, or something else that makes a blade "black".

Yeah, it's a cultural thing.
Oda is also a Dad who likely worries about his Characters (Especially Luffy and Zoro) being bad influences on kids.

Brook can cut those female smiles but Zoro didn't even cut Speed, mainly because Oda knows how many Young Boys see Zoro as a role model.

It's why I Legitimately don't know why people think Luffy Vs Big Mom is gonna happen. Even if she isn't defeated in Wano it's far more likely that she would be defeated in an unorthodox way than for Luffy to beat her up like he does to make antagonists

I'm not sure if a Blackblade will make Zoro stronger. Like, a Black blade is essentially just a sturdier sword right, which is pretty much useless with the introduction of haki.
I'd say that "the way that Zoro aqquires a Blackblade" will be his powerup, which is the complete mastery of COA, or COC, or something else that makes a blade "black".
A black blade causes a sword to increase its rank. Making them stronger, the slashes more potent, and all around better.

Finally some of your sect got it :P

Status
Not open for further replies.