Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
Kinemon being alove is whatever, since he had a few loose ends with his wife. However, tying it with such an emotional scene where Kanjuro "closes the curtains on his play" is just playing with people's emotions in an effort to give the raid artificial stakes. One would at least expect Kanjuro to be dead here. :whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

I'm not sure if a Blackblade will make Zoro stronger. Like, a Black blade is essentially just a sturdier sword right, which is pretty much useless with the introduction of haki.
I'd say that "the way that Zoro aqquires a Blackblade" will be his powerup, which is the complete mastery of COA, or COC, or something else that makes a blade "black".
Think about it this way… Sturdier swords require less haki to keep from breaking… that’s the logic from Zoro vs Pica… Zoro can’t cut a Mountain with a sword that would break cutting a building in half… So Zoro has to both protect his swords and produce the energy to cut the mountain

if Zoro makes his swords naturally strong enough to withstand cutting a mountain WITHOUT him even using haki to protect them from breaking, then he officially has more AP to spare for the mountain cutting and all that

I'm not sure if a Blackblade will make Zoro stronger. Like, a Black blade is essentially just a sturdier sword right, which is pretty much useless with the introduction of haki.
I'd say that "the way that Zoro aqquires a Blackblade" will be his powerup, which is the complete mastery of COA, or COC, or something else that makes a blade "black".
Haki will be Zoro's power up, Zoro hasn't gotten a single PU since the beginning of the timeskip, Judge's son and the DF babies are getting insane handouts and still doing less than Zoro, shit is about to get crazy.

A black blade causes a sword to increase its rank. Making them stronger, the slashes more potent, and all around better.
Yeah it could be the case, but I feel like with the introduction of haki, a Blackblade just feels like something symbolic, something that marks a great swordman, but the blade itself doesn't bring that much more to the table anymore compared to like the jump from Yubashiri to Shusui.

Status
Not open for further replies.