Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Natalija What if kid is saving Law from using his all out technique and his death?

Just some weird idea:

Kid collapses a short time by using his awakaning. Big mum enraged and wounded starts her all out attacking, her own awakaning. Law thinks the only way to bring her down is to sacrifice himself. So he is preparing for it, starting his inner monolog while Big mum is charging to him, but right before he wants to us it, he feels a deep pressure on his soul, unable to move... and when he looks up, also Big mum suddenly stands still. It takes 1 or 2 seconds until Law realized, its pure CoC which is surpressing him and Big Mum at this moment... then from his back...

"Trafalgar... i would never let an ally die in this war." - Kid
I kinda like this idea. Maybe it comes true. :steef:

the thing is, people say this but all might/julius is also not dead.
I am 100% sure that power and nobara is also not dead.

It is what it is
The difference is the amount of times oda does it to the point no one in the community can even enjoy a chapter with a emotional "death". Like even if someone does actually die the doubt and his track record are so bad that even when people finally accept it it already loses its emotional weight

And oda handling it bad doesn't justify other authors handling it bad
I dont really read black clover but all might being alive isn't bad writing tho i admittedly woulda rather it happened then whats happening now with his character but that just me personally.

And power and nobara are definitely alive but its already been hinted and foreshadowed that they are. Plus both manga actually kill off characters so 1 or 2 living isn't nearly as bad especially with it basically being told to us that they're likely alive
Post automatically merged:

We shouldn't be spoiling other manga in a one piece thread tho
Point is oda is ass at deaths

B

Ballel

@Natalija What if kid is saving Law from using his all out technique and his death?

Just some weird idea:

Kid collapses a short time by using his awakaning. Big mum enraged and wounded starts her all out attacking, her own awakaning. Law thinks the only way to bring her down is to sacrifice himself. So he is preparing for it, starting his inner monolog while Big mum is charging to him, but right before he wants to us it, he feels a deep pressure on his soul, unable to move... and when he looks up, also Big mum suddenly stands still. It takes 1 or 2 seconds until Law realized, its pure CoC which is surpressing him and Big Mum at this moment... then from his back...

"Trafalgar... i would never let an ally die in this war." - Kid
Kidd using CoC to supress people's regular movements? I'd understand him doing it with his awakening bit not with Haki. you're implying that Kidd's CoC is superior to even BM's.

If you are complaining about this now, might as well complain about the entire manga because this is not new.
Nah man, why do i have to complain about everything sheesh. Just this kinemon/ kanjuro thing felt weird given that this is an arc where tension should be high right.
Marineford will look cute lol. Plus the whole reason for kinemon being alright is just something i couldn't forsee lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.