Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was getting sent flying with one handed club swings from kaido some of them not even coated in hak while using haki barrier to defend. So king absolutely should be able to overpower her with a named he attack he used also we don't see Zoro actually using haki to block or any barrier from him.
You can not stop copiung lol

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
People clearly haven’t read a single thing in spoilers. Also ignoring that kid and law already had awakening which meant they haven’t even got their power ups yet but go on on how they will suddenly lose next chapter.

The crying and downplaying is hilarious.
stop capping this is their PUs
Post automatically merged:

Kaku is an inferior Queen stop it
Queen beats EL Kaku i agree

Thinking about it, FS is pretty useless with Kid's awakening, they have to outright stop his attack they pull the attack towards themselves don't see how that can be dodged.

But again have to see it first.

I said it was during alabasta, sanji got stronger from that point

Plus the flames from diable jambe were shown to be able to damage pacifistas

Jabura took that and didn't get one shotted
Ok? The problem is we don't know how much stronger he became. The flames damaging Pacifistas is irrelevant. I doubt those flames alone could destroy a house, nevertheless a tower. I mean, it took Zoro's strongest attack, Asura, to destroy a Pacifista, the same attack that KO'ed Kaku, which also dispersed his rankyaku attack beforehand (the same attack that sliced the same building in half).

Status
Not open for further replies.