• Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hero Academia - Chapter 257
Title:
Pass It Forward, to Whomever

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

Read The Chapter Online
MangaPlus

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Izuku new power float won't be too powerful it seems so I am ok with it. A flying Deku is not what I imagined but why not.

And Nana and Torino look quite good in the panel !

The time skip looks interesting : Tomura will become so powerful the heroes will have to hide.

I am not sure where to post and ask this, but there is no general discussion thread for BnHA anywhere in this subforum. It will be cool to have that to just come and discuss the series overall, sort of a Discussion thread for chats and etc.

I am not sure where to post and ask this, but there is no general discussion thread for BnHA anywhere in this subforum. It will be cool to have that to just come and discuss the series overall, sort of a Discussion thread for chats and etc.
Okay 🌴
Post automatically merged:

The thread is ready ! 🏵️

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I love seeing Class 1A altogether. Those panels are always my favorite. Also, I really wish Hori would stop teasing us with a Stain-All Might meeting.

Eri being trained by Eraserhead and All Might makes a lot of sense. Someone who already coached Deku through a similar process would be a great hand for someone like Eri.

Looks like Dr. Robotnic is about to unleash Shigaraki. How much shirt do we think him / the PLA will cause? My only hope is that AFO doesn't break out of Tartarus, that'd steal the show from Shiggy Jr.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Heroes having a crushing defeat just like SH getting one at Sabaody Archipelago before the series goes for TS will be too sweet.:steef::steef::steef:
I just hope Hawks/Endeavor don't die or lose their quirks. All Might has more death flags than Ace lmao.
Tokoyami man
:akaman:

Also Shimura was freaking jacked lol. The most muscular woman in MHA for sure.
I'd love to know how popular she was. She inspired All Might, so that must've made her a very charismatic hero.

I think Izuku, with all his quirks, still have a lot of catching up to do

In their fight against ending, both bakugo and todoroki showed that they had a way faster base speed. What's more is that when bakugo uses condensed explosions, his speed goes way beyond even that. Todoroki also got really good AP with his flashfire development.
But as for Deku? he can't even maintain black whip for an extended period of time and his mastery of it puts him far away from being the "Spiderman of boku no hero."
Hopefully, I think he'll do a lot to catch up to the two within this time skip.
Post automatically merged:

Float seems like a relatively straight forward quirk, it simply allows you to float. As opposed to flight, which allows you to have powered flight, and zero gravity, which allows you to make other things float as well.

I don't think it will be nearly as difficult to master as black whip or the base OFA power was and I see Deku coming out of the timeskip with both float and black whip fully mastered.
I think float will just make Deku weightless and that he will need to use Air Force kicks or black whip if he really wants to have flight.

Also, I think Deku needs to go beyond 20% full cowl. As to how he will do this, I think he'll have to utilize black whip, which he surely must have mastered at this point. I think Izuku will cover his entire body in black whip, and use black whip to enhance his physical capabilities, allowing him to reach 30, 40, or possibly even 50%, albeit it might have some sort of time limit. I think this form will probably be inspired by Venom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.