Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately this does appear to be the case

I was really hoping Oda would do just something to make Kid's rivalry with Luffy have some payoff. But it appears as if he's just meant to be a cheerleader, which pisses me the fuck off given that Oda introduced him with a bounty higher than Luffy's.
Wtf are you going on about? Kid/Law are taking her down. Battle is just getting started.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He actually has to hit a target that won't just stand there and let him hit them.
Zoro literally announced he's gonna attack him before charging at Kaido, the strongest character in the series. He still ended up succeeding with Kaido being unable to do anything to prevent him. Any character who wouldn't chose to downright avoid fighting Asura is getting hit.

ZOROFANS COULDNT USE ZORO BLOCKING HAKAI FOR 1 SECOND ANYMORE CUZ KIDD WITHSTAND FULL IKOKU SOVEREIGN HEAD ON WITH NO PROBLEM

ZOROFANS IN SHAMBLESSS
:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah the attack hit him and probably hurt him. But he’s still awake and fine after taking the attack. That is a feat. All I’m saying.
it is, Kidd is tanky no doubt

Wtf are you going on about? Kid/Law are taking her down. Battle is just getting started.
yeah im sure they will, but it won't be like Luffy vs kaido

without advanced haki, they can't do serious damage to big mom. Its why I say they're going to throw her off onigashima or make her explode with the basement weapons. Probably both.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro literally announced he's gonna attack him before charging at Kaido, the strongest character in the series. He still ended up succeeding with Kaido being unable to do anything to prevent him. Any character who wouldn't chose to downright avoid fighting Asura is getting hit.
Kaido even swung at him and we see Zoro's blades clash with Kaido's kanobo with the visual depictions and the onomatopoeia. This was a Zoro with 20 - 30 broken bones btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.