Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kaidou is from oni race and has fish model fruit. That is same as logia or Luffy. Bigmom on the other hand, had defence is solely of her own body. No devil fruit nor swords nor from some demon race. Her devil fruit wint help in her survival either. Poison can kill Kaidou or does the same thing that can do to Bigmom. Still doesn't the fact that Bigmom took no damage from lethal attack like Counter shock nor G4 attack. Kaidou even took damage from Kiku stab.
Sure, if you wanna establish BM is cooler because he defense isn't DF related, then I'll give you that. The point I was making is that people like Luffy who can survive a fall from sky islands don't survive them because they're so durable that it doesn't damage them. They survive because it doesn't effect them in the first place. Kaido, on the other hand, survives it because he's that durable.

Sure, Kaido can possibly be killed by poison, and that's not helping you establish BM is more durable or the vice-versa. Kaido literally no soled GN and you're hyping BM for not taking any damage from Counter Shock or all things. Once again, BM took one G4 hit with Haki protection while Kaido took 100s with 0 damage. Kaido's only known weakness is advanced form of Haki and Kiku bypassed his defense due to the same. You don't even know if Kiku can't pierce BM so I am not sure what you're even trying to prove with that. Kaido's durability feats dog walk BM's.

Now that images are out, the chapter is gonna be great,

Law and kid team up is nice callbacks in shabondy when 2 of them beat pacifista,

Also, have we ever see law unconsious?, because his fruit is so OP even kinemon's body is still have separation effect

And new numbers look intimidating but seeing how the last numbers being treated by oda hopefully they wont be a fodder

that room is directly under to where kid activated his attack.
maybe they got affected by it.
‘It seems like that is the case, but I’m not one hundred percent sure myself. If it is, then then that has the potential of leveling the field a bit for Drake so he isn’t so outnumbered if he takes Apoo on despite the odds. Just have to see if that’s case or not.

I thought Big Mom would be coughing up a lot more blood but she's only coughing up a little bit.
Wow the spoiler make sound like it that Big mom was in very bad shape but actually she fucking easily endure Law attack lmao.
A attack who is stronger then GK!!
She is a beast for sure, the strongest Women in One piece up to date, endurance beast.

But Kid and Law also used only there starter awakening attacks, pretty sure they having far stronger attacks, it was just the begin as @Paperchampion23 said it in his post.
Big mom is far away of getting defeated but also Kid and Law awakenings having lot of potential and im sure we seeing more of that in the next chapters!!!

Law KROOM looks pretty cool, a Smal room in a big room. Like that combo, his attack was pretty looking op,same for Kid attack.
The problem is only that there enemy is Big mom, other characters would get far worse damaged by it.

Luffy in base is still fighting evenly with hybrid Kaido this man built different than any other SN.

How though...if Kanjuro is dead is his devil fruit powers still active? Shouldn't this demon thing disappear if he is dead? My fear is Oda hasn't actually killed him.

Denjiro is definitely going to confront Orochi. CP0 on the move oh no Wobin!!!!

Linlin tanked that law's awakening lol
It made her bleed then the next panel she's clean lol

This woman is a beast
Look at that ikkoku blast

Kidd really brought the whole floor metals on Linlin

The battle isn't done... it is surely just starting

Zoro still Struggling vs King lol
Luffy using ryuo vs kaido

It's actually BM hype this chapter
She tanked Law's fatal blow easily , ikokku almost finished Kid even tho he had his punk form to survive the blast.

Kidd Awakened attack look actually more hype than Law's based on pics
Base form King:myman::cheers:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What Kidd used this chapter is a basic or mid tier awakening move thar doffy and kata used :
Mochi raindrop
Pillow White or Off white

Kidd sending down metals on BM, Kata sent down mochi on Luffy,...

Kidd as a brawler will make Awakened metal limbs too. I'm sure of it.
Kid's awakening works differently from Kuri or Mingo. He actually turned Big Mom into a magnet. She's attracting metals around her to herself. He intends to bury her by crushing her with metals.

Status
Not open for further replies.