Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how Katakuri beat luffy pre merienda:
Trapped his legs or body with mochi then rained mochi on him via awakening
Same thing here : Kidd magnetised Linlin then rained metals on her.

Next chapters :
Kidd creates more limbs or does other attacks
Law will be the stabbing moment to make bm vs Kid fair.
Weakened Linlin versus AdCoC kidd or a bigger awakened punk Kidd

Yeah I truly hope that Oda develops this fight and not just memes Big Mom out of the arc.

Enma turning black has been forshadowed from Act 2 bro. Sanji, Kid and Law have gotten their powerups. November is coming and Zoro's gonna get one too lol. The takes in the battledome are gonna switch so easily lol
2nd person who I've seen mention November? Is that a special for Zoro or something 🤔

I feel like its kinda shitty how overcentralizing haki has become. Like pre-skip, haki existed, but you can still make do without it. Luffy even beat multiple opponents with haki.

But now we're in the post skip where for whatever reason, its impossible to do serious damage to kaido and big mom without advanced haki. Not even if you shove a sword in big mom's neck and emit shockwaves that damage her body from the inside out, can you do serious damage without haki. Its kinda BS tbh.
If you have not noticed, Luffy is the same way.

You cannot out him down without special haki abilities.

That is also why Katakuri struggled to put Ludfy down after 11 hrs of beatings.

Everytime Kaido knocked out Luffy, he used Advanced CoC to do it.

That is why his CoC activated when knocked out by kaido

Big Mom used Armament Haki mixed with her devil fruit( proven by her arm flame haki design which was used when Katakuri had sticky haki and luffy had rubbery haki) to knock out Luffy in WCI.

Kid's awakening works differently from Kuri or Mingo. He actually turned Big Mom into a magnet. She's attracting metals around her to herself. He intends to bury her by crushing her with metals.
Works differently but still similar

He's a brawler .... all of these attacks are not his forte. This is a suicidal basic awakening move
His strongest awakening moves will be via punches or slaps!
Same way Katakuri was raining mochi or whatever yet as a brawler his strongest awakened moves are power mochis .

Kidd, Akainu, Katakuri: mainly brawlers
Doesn't matter how their awakenings work...they will always prefer making arms/hands to fight as long range or close range fighters.

This is why Punk Rotten has huge portal arms too

i think gear 5 is not awakening form yet, and.. there will be gear 6.

5-6 = GO-MU

so, maybe..
gear 5, is a form that will utilize all highest level of haki
gear 6, probably will be an extension form of gear 5, or maybe the gear 6 only happen for brief moment just to launch luffy ultimate attack which include his DF awakening mode.

p.s: i'm not even suprised if the ultimate attack is called gomu gomu no go-mu.. lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.