Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf that was trash, literally.
Law's super duper awakening didn't do shit, he didn't really stab BM either, he drew a little blood and he's probably done after this.
As for Midd more of the same kek.
Lanji's super duper invincible PU is now fighting Zoan Queen, Luffy and Kaido still at it and Zoro proving once again that he doesn't need magical fruits or flying suits to clash equally with a RHM.
No he just needs Enma and swords upgrades lol

Shanks isn’t on a different tier lol. Kaido & BM have monstrous durability and tough bodys which result in them getting used to getting hits and be fine.. Shanks is a normal human when it comes to durable body at least in comparison to Kaido and Queen. Obviously Shanks would have insane endurance to pain, but a fighter like him would go the route of blocking and evading at most times.
That bit

kkg is slow and would never hit katakuri, and it'll be a waste of strength, you only need common sense to figure that out.
that fight was mainly about speed.

meanwhile asura has both strength and speed.
The New Version of king kong gun shown in 955 has that power condensed into the size of a regular kong gun fist, with the internal destruction haki on top of it.

You are doing the same thing hyping Queen speed of all things because he tagged your boy:milaugh:
Everyone does scaling of characters based on what they do against other characters, especially when there's canon information in regards to the particular feat.

Sanji is stated to be the second fastest SH in a race, so Queen keeping up with him is pretty clear cut good movement speed feat from his part.

We can do that and not be ridiculous about it, such as the "Top Tier King" memes :jay-he:

Honestly, if anything, it shows how Shanks would survive tanking some of the attacks landed on them considering he’s got normal human body

Like seriously, I do not see Shanks surviving a fight against 9 Red Scabbard , THEN 5 supernovas, Then Yamato, then Luffy again

I think Shanks would be dead by the round of supernovas
Simple really, Shanks wouldn't get hit by them :endthis:

How the heck will Smoker become an admiral? He has a better shot at finding the One Piece.
Coby, yeah, I agree. He has a setup narrative for becoming one as well as a huge amount of room to grow.
Smoker will get Adcoc and will create thousand adcoc coated smoke hands and punch people with it

How the heck will Smoker become an admiral? He has a better shot at finding the One Piece.
Coby, yeah, I agree. He has a setup narrative for becoming one as well as a huge amount of room to grow.
Vegapunk will help him, hopefully. Smoker was never weak, people just underrated Vergo.
Its implied at 957 when Sengoku said best balance at any pirate crew.
That could mean a ton of things.
Shanks has better haki, but I don’t see him having a stronger body
He doesn't, but he'll have great CoO so he at least can dodge attacks unlike Big mom and Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.